Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blacklist for Giveaway's at Avinashtech Blog

Blacklist for Giveaway's at Avinashtech Blog

As many of you may have noticed that along with the announcement of winners of MBAM , I have introduced a rule of compulsory feedback from winning members or else they will be disqualified from future Giveaways.

This thread will be kept updated with those blacklisted winners who doesn't provide feedback (Blacklist will be created with email addresses) .

Update : - Few emails have made into this list. It will be here soon.

List Updated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Avinash,
    I provided my feedback at MBAM pro winners post comment section as well as in feedback thread of MBAM Pro in the Forum.If there any problems or info. about MBAM Pro I will reply ASAP.Thank you for your support and everything

So, this new rule applies with the winners of MBAM Pro and will be effective for all future giveaways. Previous giveaway winners are not included in it I think...

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
    So, this new rule applies with the winners of MBAM Pro and will be effective for all future giveaways. Previous giveaway winners are not included in it I think...
    Yes, you are right. It applies from now on. Previous giveaways not included.

Update :- Email addresses will be added to the list after expiry of 10 days from the announcement of giveaway winners in case they fail to give a feedback.

Email addresses will be removed from the blacklist after they provide the feedback.

Lightbulb

Avinash Bhai,

It is good that u have made reviews strict for the giveaways, it going to be solving 2 things (atleast what i think)

1. key/license collectors could be reduced
    2 more software developers would come-up with giveaways, as i feel these reviews won't be biased, example my review on MBAM .

Now having said that, currently the software section does contains posts for reviews, but not clearly visible. Hence i request if u could make a sub-section by the name "Giveaways Review" to have members directly go over there. 1 more thing, pls post a direct link to such reviews in the email u sent to winners..yes i feel lazy to browse 2 forum....& then to software...review post...

Just my thoughts..rest upto u..

Chalo Bye
    Grr

i'm with you on this rule...Totally agree..

i'm also with you regarding this new feedback requirement.

Just updated the blacklist. Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Just updated the blacklist. Check it out.

Thanks Avi..

I hope the list remains small otherwise my work is going to increase.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast