Thread: Handy Backup Standard Feedback

Handy Backup Standard Feedback

I have just announced the winners of Handy Backup Standard. Licenses will be sent in 24 hours.

Hope to hear some feedback soon from winners.

Update :- License sent to all the winners.

Exclamation

Congrats to Winners..

Just wondering, if I was included in the draw or not?

http://i42.tinypic.com/4idn5e.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    Congrats to Winners..

Just wondering, if I was included in the draw or not?

http://i42.tinypic.com/4idn5e.jpg
    Frankly I cannot check it for sure as I only saved the screenshot at that moment. But if it gt missed, which I too think there is a chance, sorry for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Frankly I cannot check it for sure as I only saved the screenshot at that moment. But if it gt missed, which I too think there is a chance, sorry for that.

Don't know what to say..

Hi Avinash!
    Somehow I missed the announcement about this giveaway, but that can happen! Personally, I use Genie Backup, but I knew about Handy Backup from a review on Gizmo's Techsupportalert site. Their reviewers thoughtr it was pretty decent, but noted the need for plugins, just as you did.

"Handy Backup has the capacity to backup Outlook .PST files the Windows Registry, and ICQ files. This is a handy feature because while most users would like to backup these files, few would know where they are located.
    However, the ability to backup these files is not built into the standard version of Handy Backup. Instead you have to purchase special plug-ins and the cost adds up. The Outlook, Registry, and ICQ plug-ins cost $10, $15, & $10 respectively."

Now, that doesn't affect me because (a) I don't use Outlook or ICQ, and (b) I back up my registry with Erunt. Anyway, it's really thoughtful of you to keep offering these giveaways to your readers. I'm sure the winners appreciate it greatly.

Thank you very much Avinash, you always sent these good softwares free to us.
    And thank you everyone, your comment also tell me something contains much useful information.