Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO Giveaway

Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO Giveaway

Any new members who missed out on the Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO 1 year license giveaway recently and would like to have a license I recieved some from friends and have them to giveaway here on the forum.

To be eligible to participate in this giveaway all you need to do is the following:
    1. Click the Register box on the top of forum page or just click here.
    2. After that Just leave a comment on this post saying you want one.

NEW Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO Edition protects your computer against viruses, spyware, rootkits, unknown malware and malicious activity and leverages a new antivirus protection model, which differs radically from traditional antivirus solutions and is much more effective. It is extremely light and fast as it delegates all work to the cloud (Collective Intelligence) and applies non-intrusive intervention techniques, detecting even new and unknown viruses. It is the first antivirus to use this innovative protection model based on two key pillars:
    1. Automated, real-time file detection and classification from the cloud.
    2. An ultra-thin client.

Compatible with Windows 7

UPDATE: Still have several license keys if anyone is interested in one just ask.

Last edited by Mike; 18-12-10 at 07:54 PM.

Already got ta mate but thanks for this is a cool lite app.

Does it work on Windows 7 64bit OS? I heard it does slow down the computer sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by joel View Post
    Does it work on Windows 7 64bit OS? I heard it does slow down the computer sometimes?
    Yes it supports Windows 7

source:

My XP was running painfully slow while using Panda Cloud

Is it is good means i never used it and currently want an antivirus prog. I m thinking to installing spyware doctor which i recived .
    If this is provide much better security then i want to get this.
    Thanks for giving this.

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    Yes it supports Windows 7

source:

My XP was running painfully slow while using Panda Cloud
    Ashwin even i tried it on my xp (x86) but its never slow down my system , I used it with output pro firewall (trial )+hitman pro+SAS+MBAm+winpatrol, my system worked fine

Quote Originally Posted by fxarena View Post
    Ashwin even i tried it on my xp (x86) but its never slow down my system , I used it with output pro firewall (trial )+hitman pro+SAS+MBAm+winpatrol, my system worked fine
    Well glad to know it worked for you

For me it wasnt working fine at all. Slowed my PC and internet too. Dunno why.

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    Well glad to know it worked for you

For me it wasnt working fine at all. Slowed my PC and internet too. Dunno why.
    are u using win xp x86 sp2 ashwin ? for me sp2 gives lots of problem , without any av (hangs even on amd 1055t with 4 Gb DDR 3 ram) dunno why ?no updates works

Quote Originally Posted by fxarena View Post
    are u using win xp x86 sp2 ashwin ? for me sp2 gives lots of problem , without any av (hangs even on amd 1055t with 4 Gb DDR 3 ram) dunno why ?no updates works
    Win XP Home SP3 OEM fully patched (x86)

2gb RAM, E2220 Dual core 2.40 GHz.

UPDATE: Still have several license keys if anyone is interested in one just ask.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast