Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AVG Internet Security 2011 Giveaway

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

AVG Internet Security 2011 Giveaway

I have (4) AVG Internet Security 2011 licenses to giveaway each good for 1 year. I will give them to the first 4 people that post a screenshot of their desktop showing they have and are using AVG.

If you want to try it out for free for 30 days you can grab a download from the link below then enter my giveaway and get a key to extend it for a year.

UPDATE
    Nicks another forum member here donated a license key to this giveaway so changed total to 4
    Last edited by Mike; 26-11-10 at 10:18 PM.

hi i use the trial from AVG for a week now and i love it..so i can use a original key for it

thx grts 2MB2

PS:screen from my pc above
    Last edited by 1masterblaster2; 26-11-10 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1masterblaster2 View Post

hi i use the trial from AVG for a week now and i love it..so i can use a original key for it

thx grts 2MB2

PS:screen from my pc above
    I will send you a license key right away check your pm box.

Thanks for the giveaway

To be honest i was using Norton Internet Security 90 days trial and has only 10 days left. After seeing your post in Raymond forum i installed it and thought of trying it. It would be great help if you consider this case and give a key. Thank you.

Heres the screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    To be honest i was using Norton Internet Security 90 days trial and has only 10 days left. After seeing your post in Raymond forum i installed it and thought of trying it. It would be great help if you consider this case and give a key. Thank you.

Heres the screenshot

Congratulations on your win as I have sent you a license also to your pm box. By the way welcome to the Forum and be sure to hang around for our 2 year celebration starting in December. You can read all about it ----->

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    @Mike,

I will check if I got some spare AVG license and will forward it to you. You can give that away tooo here.
    Thanks Avinash as I only have 1 left to give.

Thnx avinash for considering me in this giveaway. Its absolutely wonderful to know abt this forum as well as the blog. I will surely be a part of it without any doubt. The coming giveaways are surely very tempting. Thnx for the info mate.

Btw dint receive any pm containing the key. Can u plz check it. Thank you once again

@Mike,

I will check if I got some spare AVG license and will forward it to you. You can give that away tooo here.

Many thx mrm52858..its just installed it,works like a charm now

ofcourse we stay here.always nice to find a new board with kind members

grts from belgium

1masterblaster2

i still have 2 licenses to give if anyone would like to enter this giveaway and post a screenshot of their desktop showing they have and are using AVG Internet Security.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast