Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What prompted you to join this Forum

Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
    Ha Ha Samuel,very funny
    Btw what is left time?
    Left time... I don't know... There should be something to laugh or to be happy and left time is used to make you laugh. There is no special meaning for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
    Left time... I don't know... There should be something to laugh or to be happy and left time is used to make you laugh. There is no special meaning for it.

left time is the time Sam checks on his watch he wears on his left wrist.

What prompted me to join the forum was the people. Everyone here is very cool and we all have a lot of the same interests (or we wouldn't be here would we?) Yes I like the discussions, reviews and giveaways , but it's the people and members that make me love it here. I thank all of you and everything this forum is about.

Nice to know some of the reasons which prompted members to join this forum. Thanks to everyone who joined and hopefully enjoying the stay here.

Friend was bugging me to join here before but whenever I typed the URL it gets redirected. It would do that for about as long as I can remember then I stopped. Now I have a new connection (still flaky darn it) but now it connects here nicely. I usually read and read first prior joining. Saw some usernames that are familiarly(trusted ones at that) also and read their posts/comments. All in all what I see is a pleasant forum you can share openly here. There aren't any "wisecracks" yet as compared to other forums that bash newbies or something when you post a questions that seems a bit awkward. I see none like that here. That to me is okay because for a newbie nothing is more scarier than having been intimidated to ask freely (especially when English isn't his native tongue..or pc language/apps whatever is not his native job --this is just a diversion/hobby for me..).

Successive reading of post here shows how warm you guys are and there aren't many like that around. Try looking at the overclockers forums there those are wiseguys with money to spare on their pc-toys. This forum is about information/help/sharing and that is superb! That is "ace" in my book..always been and always will be

Cheers guys!

@Jason7619, thanks for your kind words.

This forum will be always remain friendly for everyone whether he is a newbie, a noob or dumb like me.

I always consider myself to be a learning student and hence there is no place here for "wisecracks" as you termed. Even I ask too dumb questions sometime and hence everyone can ask whatever they want no matter how dumb or silly this may appear to anyone else.

I hope I can keep this forum what it is now and will try to make it more friendly as much as i can.

jason7619. Hope you have a nice stay here

Welcome Jason .

Welcome jason....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast