Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What prompted you to join this Forum

Hi guys;

Thanks for the welcome With the familiar guys here the guidance for all the members will be great I should have joined much more earlier

jason

Honest speaking, the software giveaway attracts me to join this Forum. After joining, I find every members here are nice and friendly especially the Moderators who really render their help and assistance to all members.
    Bravo to all Moderators and Avinash !

There's nice knowledgeable people here and that's what a good forum is all about

[lang=pl]
    I welcome and in advance for my language. To register led me free programmes, but with time observing i that this is a good Forum. An enormous contribution identified (and not only) make the party good. Thanks to its great for all and oh that so on.
    [/lang]

until march 2011 i was not aware of giveaways,i don't really remember or at that time aware of what i am doing. probably searching for oem version of some security suite, because actually i used fake one year license file for my AIS2011 which comes to an end within 2 months. by going through i searched your blog & come to know about freebies.now i am using avast free with hitman & malwarebyte. And said no to fake serial, cracks & patch. after that i came to know about forum now i like to share various things to members & getting knowledge through tips. very helpful for me as i love to gain knowledge about computer world. thanks.

Honestly...I joined because of the giveaways. Now I see that here is a pleasant forum also so it's nice to be around here. There are some information here you cannot get from any forum. It sure is just a starter but who knows a year or two we can be something near Raymonds or far more better. Wuld like to see more techy-stuff-discussion here like hmmm..firewall rules creation or Microsoft update experiences...bugs or something.

[lang=es]estaba divagando por internet y me parecio bastante interesante.. esta bastante bueno por lo que puedo ver..[/lang]

I just dont remember how i came to this forum. But i like it.

I love Good forums My first joined forum was hungry-hackers.com
    Then Tipradar.com/forum and now avinashtech Forum
    I love this forum for Freebies and beta testing

I join the forum because of friendship and hobby. I love software whether using or discussing.

I enjoy finding giveaway and contest or hot deal news for members. And let them get benefits from my posts

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234