Well, don't remember exactly but think it was by a giveaway that was announced at Raymonds forum last winter in December. I do remember it felt like a friendly place with an relaxed and soft attitude.
I been active on a couple of other forums before and even tried to change the attitudes on one big forum in my own country to become more friendly and open for new members. Don't know but assume much of how it's going to look like and how it's going to become in the end lays very much on those who manage these forums. Some people prefer a harder macho stile with much surface and sometimes it's difficult to participate in discussions if perharps having an more soft personality.
I like these forums there people can be as they are and don't have to pretend be something else.
Another thing which I noticed is this with religious believes and how big influence this has on how we treat each other at internet if this is included in our background or reached some experience from life. It's interesting to see the difference from forum to forum.

I have a strong believe that this forum have all good chances in become a really great place and you already there //Cheers Mates