Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What prompted you to join this Forum

What prompted you to join this Forum

Just wanted to create a survey but dropped it as I couldnot create options.

Hence would like to know reasons from everyone who wish to tell, what prompted you to join this forum.

Start talking , I would love to hear your thoughts....honest ones though, It may be giveaways too

Well for me first I found 'avinashtech.com' and started following the tweets, so the forum was a natural progression glad I found you all

The main reason would be friendly Environment

Last edited by Nikhil; 14-12-10 at 03:48 PM.

I was looking for some tech support (or advice regarding Antivirus as you may recall it Avi) when I joined the forum

Of course I found it through the blog and I am glad I did

a friend of mine (Nicks) invite me to join this forum ,

[lang=pl]Znalazłem blog z konkursami. Nie mogłem dodać nowego wpisu. Ciągle wyświetlała się tabela "wpisz e-mail". Wpisywałem i po 1-2 minutach znów to samo. Wpisu ciągle było brak. Znalazłem możliwość poznania odpowiedzi na forum. Nie miałem innej możliwości jak tylko spróbować poszukać odpowiedzi tutaj. I nie żałuję. Podoba mi się.
    A odpowiedzi jeszcze nie znam ... Forum ma wiele wpisów ...
    Pozdrawiam
    P.S. Już mam 5 wpisów - mogę napisać do Admina. [/lang]

I saw a posting on the dottech.org forum regarding the Birthday Giveaway. Sure glad I did!

At that time i was using NIS 2011 90 day trial, and of that only 10-15 days of trial left. I saw one advertisement from Mike in another forum that he is holding 1 giveaway of AVG Internet Security 2011(btw this giveaway is still active). The rules are you need to post a screenshot of AVG, installed on your pc, in this forum. At once i uninstalled my NIS 2011 and installed AVG, joined this forum and posted the screenshot. I got my AVG key thanks to mike.

Honestly i dint used that key coz truly NIS was much better(read- AVG was crap), which i understood in 3-4 hrs while it was installed on my pc. Again took the pain of uninstalling the avg and installing NIS. Happy with NIS 2011 now (still hope to get a PROPER license from any giveaways ).

Thank you

@Alpha, Glad to hear some honest talking here. May be you can transfer that AVast license to someone else who may need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    @Alpha, Glad to hear some honest talking here. May be you can transfer that AVast license to someone else who may need it.
    AVG license..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast