Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Avast Internet Security Giveaway ( Facebook Promotion)

Well, I've been trying to get my license until today but there's no license I get.. What a shame on me..wkwkwkwk..
    But, I hope on the next try I will grab a license...

THX, LJBU!

For those who haven't read my HELP post earlier, here it is

A new question is up at 6pm my time, so I could enter for you, if you want me to. And if yes, please PM me ur email id.

Thanks,
    Grr

I got this as PM from Hakah. May be you guys can help.

My friend wins once in December Quiz few days ago. Unfortunately there is no keyfile attached to reply email or perhaps the keyfile under attachment was rejected by some broadband company to prevent infection.
    Please advise how and where I can get in touch for inquiry or ask for help to get the keyfile back as the reply email from Avast is of noreply email. Thanks for the assistance!

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    I think hakah friend had got the license on first 3 days of giveaway.
    It was fault from avast which they rectify and sent new mail with license to winner with apology...
    Hakh pls ask ur frnd to check his mail if he get new license from avast

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Send a mail to winners[at]avast.com explaining the problem.

Ask your friend to use the same email which he used to enter the Avast contest, and also ask him to include the date and time when he received the first email.

Many thanks to Avinash, bond and ashwin for their concern. I have sent an email to [email protected] for my friend asking for help and reply email was soon received with the keyfile attached.
    If there is any problem regarding December Quiz, you can send email direct to [email protected] providing you register an account there and a submission ticket will then be provided for suggestion/support/message etc.

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Many thanks to Avinash, bond and ashwin for their concern. I have sent an email to [email protected] for my friend asking for help and reply email was soon received with the keyfile attached.
    If there is any problem regarding December Quiz, you can send email direct to [email protected] providing you register an account there and a submission ticket will then be provided for suggestion/support/message etc.
    Thank you for the info. Glad that we could help you and your friend.

Thanks to you all once again!

The giveaway contest ends this morning. Hope Avast will still hold same event next year!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast