Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Avast Internet Security Giveaway ( Facebook Promotion)

Thanks mike, but I still can't PM you (otherwise I would have replied to your PM 2 me) as this is only my 14th post. However if you remember my email and you *know* something about getting them I don't ( I tried twice and I know the answers were right) - I'd appreciate any help.

jebbrown

chin up jebbrown... still got time... nice that grr has offered to try and help some.. been tryin to get some to help others as well, but no luck after my wife and i got one but trying to get more to help those that done get one

Quote Originally Posted by jebbrown View Post
    Thanks mike, but I still can't PM you (otherwise I would have replied to your PM 2 me) as this is only my 14th post. However if you remember my email and you *know* something about getting them I don't ( I tried twice and I know the answers were right) - I'd appreciate any help.

jebbrown
    see if u could leave ur email in visitor message to me..

According to avast the rule is changed. Is it changed really or still the first come first serve?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    According to avast the rule is changed. Is it changed really or still the first come first serve?
    It is changed.

Yeap.. they posted on their Facebook page that they changed the rules.. instead of the first come frist served, its every 20th person till they reach the 100.. this way,, the quiz will/should last a bit longer and give people a better shot.. since ip based, cant go back and do it over and over unless you keep changing your IP which I am sure there are people doing it

Nice giveaway by Avast! I will try my luck then.

Guess I will quit trying now.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast