Thread: Share your user experience with Comodo Backup, Time machine

Share your user experience with Comodo Backup, Time machine

I would like to know if any members here have used Comodo's free products like

Comodo Backup
    Comodo Time machine

I have read some good reviews about them, but would like to hear some first hand user experience. (Reliability, user-friendliness ,etc)

And also about Comodo System cleaner and Comodo antispam.

How effective are they? And is Comodo Sys cleaner safe to use? (aggressivenes, effectiveness etc)
    Last edited by Ashwin; 06-12-10 at 06:45 PM.

yes ashwin i had used all the above product and believe me most of the comodo product are safe and user friendly.There are few products as comodo time machine which should be used by experience users.
    I will update my post and give more details and my review point of each and every product u mentioned above as soon as i get some spare time

My experience is mixed. The conclusion, its not for newbies and average users. Sometime or the other something happens which can not be diagnosed even by users like me. I am more than a newbie or average guy atleast in terms of computers.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    My experience is mixed. The conclusion, its not for newbies and average users. Sometime or the other something happens which can not be diagnosed even by users like me. I am more than a newbie or average guy atleast in terms of computers.
    Same situation here