Thread: iSkysoft Video Convertor Discussion and Review/feedback

iSkysoft Video Convertor Discussion and Review/feedback

This thread is created for discussion about iSkysoft Video Convertor, the Giveaway thats live on blog and then feedback from winners after they test.

Giveaway Page:

Update Licenses sent
    Last edited by Avinash; 13-12-10 at 09:18 PM.

I've installed it and played around with the various features. Its a very useful program and supports many common video conversion formats. Very easy to install and use straight away. Highly recommended although there are free programs which perform most of the same functions. Thanks for the license Avinash.

Thanks so much for this license! As you can see from the screen shot, I'm already using this program to convert some youtube videos from .flv into .mp4 so I can put it on my son's ipod (he's a bit into that horrible Annoying Orange...). The interface is great, there's tons of conversion options (I like that they list specific devices rather than just file types), and the conversion process is relatively quick. Lots of options, pleasing and open interface, simple to use...what else do you need? Thanks again! Aaron Yarlas
    Attached Images Attached Images

ISkysoft Video Converter for key to thank you very much. Hopefully, I will know the other campaigns. Hopefully, the winners would be distributed to other programs.

it is very easy to install ,very attractive GUI and very easy to operate.
    East or West Avinash is the best>>.
    THANKS AVINASH

Thanks for video converter

Respected sir,

Thanks for iSkysoft video converter software.
    Through avinashtch birthday celebrations you are providing lots of software,
    which are useful for day to day life regularly.

Thanks once again

regards
    surendra honap

Thanks Avinash for the giveaway.
    I just tried to convert rmvb & so far so good & probably a good converter for my audio/video.

thanks for the license.

john d

I received my license in email.

thanks, Cg