Thread: Zemana AntiLogger Facebook promo - 1 year :)

Zemana AntiLogger Facebook promo - 1 year :)

http://i.imgur.com/GivCb.jpg

Here is the link ----> (24h promo)

you must Like it, and click (buraya) - download

Good Luck http://www.ghacks.net/forum/images/smilies/smile.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jakub; 09-12-10 at 05:52 AM.

Does it works with English installer?

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    Does it works with English installer?
    yes, the page is in Turkish, but the installer and program are both in English.

has any used this?? what trying to find out is is it better to have than Keyscrambler Premium? tried to read up some on it, but have seen some good programs and use KS Premium myself, think someone has also recommended SpyShelter (Think was the other one similar, so just trying to see if worth having over KS or if it is something that would use both

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

k.. well was able to read up a bit on it over on the Dottech site and gonna give it a try.. it is supposed to work along side with my Keyscrambler, Nod32.. though the Works/Dont Work list does not show Online Armor.. so will find out but one interesting comment on it was this

This software is awesome! It picked up the fact that Picassa wanted to be given full control of my webcam. And with security concerns over Google being like big brother I refused. The Picassa program will not install without that ability. So now I no longer use Picassa. I emailed there tech support and never got an answer about there ability to access the webcam whenever they wanted.
    was nice to find out about that.. i dont use Picassa personally, but my friend does.. going to have to "enlighten" her as to that fact :P

@Zug I have read good reviews about Zemana.

Zemana protects against webcam, clipboard and screenshot loggers.

The Spyshelter free version includes screenshot logger,and a superb HIPS protection module

Spyshelter pro has some additional features like AntiWebCamLogger, AntiSoundRecorder, AntiNetworkSpy.

You can compare KS,Spyshelter and Zemana by reading about their features.

KeyScrambler

Spyshelter

Zemana

I have used all 3 (at different times of course, not together).

Dont have any antilogger on my PC now coz I have OnlineArmor

Looks a fab app but a problem for some including me..

The app version on the promotion is 1.8.2.336 and will not run on 64bit, the latest version is 1.9.2.234, this will not accept the 'give away' serial but does now run on 64bit, just a heads up.

Edit, second try and can now confirm that 1.9.2.234 is working and accepting the facebook serial on 64bit!
    Last edited by all43; 09-12-10 at 06:46 PM.