Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ad-Aware Pro Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

Thnx a ton Avinash for this giveaway. Received the key and installed/activated smoothly without a hitch. The GUI of both the Simple and Advanced modes are uncomplicated and very user friendly. The initial updates and scan were performed with good speed. as mentioned by springname its faster than BitDefender which I've used earlier. Everything looks good so far. It also has the 'Extra' Track Sweeper that automatically discovers all your installed browsers and can erase the traces of ones surfing.

Spring, Jakub & kweeny - Thanks for sharing ur experience...

I personally appreciate.

Thanks a lot Avinash for giving me one of the best Anti Malware software in the world. I will try to test this great software after all..
    May Lord Jesus Bless You!

Thanks Avinash for the giveaway of Ad-Aware Pro.
    I failed to get last time Ad-Aware Pro from UK. This time I was so lucky to win 1 license then.
    I will install Ad-Aware Pro after my current AV expired next month.
    Many thanks for AvinashTech giving me this opportunity to win one of the best anti-malware software.
    Last edited by Kiku; 21-12-10 at 07:37 AM.

Avinash,

Thanks so much for the key! I've been using the freeware version of Ad-aware on-and-off for years; I'm excited to see the great features that come with the Pro version. So glad i'll be able to keep my computer safer thanks to you!

Avinash,

Thanks a lot for the Ad-Aware Pro key. I've not installed it as my present software has not expired yet.
    Thanks again for all these great giveaways.
    Last edited by poohkt; 21-12-10 at 11:32 AM. Reason: typo. error

[lang=ro]I realy like Outpost Firewall Pro! It's the Best![/lang]

[lang=pl]Korzystam z Ad-Aware Pro i niedługo kończy mi się licencja.Dzięki za licencję, umożliwi mi dalsze korzystanie z programu.Program jest dobry i skutecznie usuwa infekcje z komputera.[/lang]

thanks ashwin for this giveaway its another tool in the toolbox to fight malware thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hangdawg View Post
    thanks ashwin for this giveaway its another tool in the toolbox to fight malware thanks
    Avi is the admin and he arranged for the giveaway. You should thank him

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast