Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ad-Aware Pro Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hangdawg View Post
    thanks ashwin for this giveaway its another tool in the toolbox to fight malware thanks
    Avi is the admin and he arranged for the giveaway. You should thank him

Hallo Dear Avi,
    I had try to test this on My Windows but I found it loads slow at the first time & also when I use it. Does it happen because of I use Norton or not? Or maybe because My Windows is Vista x64? I really don't know what's the problem I had..

THX, LJBU!

Quote Originally Posted by asrielrusdyawan View Post
    Hallo Dear Avi,
    I had try to test this on My Windows but I found it loads slow at the first time & also when I use it. Does it happen because of I use Norton or not? Or maybe because My Windows is Vista x64? I really don't know what's the problem I had..

THX, LJBU!
    Hello, I have never used this software, but according to its description it has a real-time antivirus. You shouldn't use Norton and this one at the same time because both have real-time protection, it's very possible that this is causing the slowdowns.

Also their web page says that ad-aware pro is compatible with 64-bit vista:

Supported Operating SystemsWindows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows 2000 Pro

Smile Mayur

Thanks a lot Avinash for giving me one of the best Anti Malware software .
    thank you again for giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosme View Post
    Hello, I have never used this software, but according to its description it has a real-time antivirus. You shouldn't use Norton and this one at the same time because both have real-time protection, it's very possible that this is causing the slowdowns.

Also their web page says that ad-aware pro is compatible with 64-bit vista:
    @asrielrusdyawan What Cosme said is true. You should not use more than 1 realtime anti-virus products on your computer. That is what is causing the slow down

[langtitle=pl]Ad-Aware Pro License key[/langtitle]

[lang=pl]Hi
    Thanks for the Ad-Aware Pro License key. I use this program and just finishing my pro version license. Ad-Aware Pro very well cleaned your computer from unwanted visitors, ie, from malicious software from viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits, malwaremi ....... I wish you a healthy sunny holidays.
    Marek
    Poland[/lang]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123