Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Discussion and Review/feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have used this software many times and found it's one of the only bits of software that says what it does with removing Malware, it would be great to have a full version of this software as it's one of my Fav malware tools for the last couple of years.

[lang=pl]Jest to niezastąpiony program wykrywający malware. Używam go od wersji 1,48 i muszą przy=znać że się bardzo szybko rozwija - szybkość skanowania wzrosła kilkukrotnie. Program z łatwością znajduje malware które przepuścił antywirus. Wygranie licencj byłoby fajnym prezentem.[/lang]

[lang=pl]Używam darmowej wersji od dawna. Co Internet Security przepuścił - MBAM znalazł. Wiem, że trochę obciąża system podczas pracy /Intel Core2Duo radzi sobie/, ale najważniejsze, że MBAM jest skuteczny. O wersji Pro czytałem, że zdarza się jej przed odpowiednią konfiguracją blokowanie "dobrych stron". Czy to prawda? Nigdy nie używałem Pro. Mam nadzieję, że uda mi się to sprawdzić ...[/lang]

k.. could be a good reason then heck.. with what i got running now.. im using just over 1gb of ram for background stuff hehe.. glad i have 6gb :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    i have 6gb :P
    Ii envy you..

I was planning to enter this giveaway to compare MBAM Pro to SUPERAntiSpyware Pro I already have all this time but I changed my mind. I decide to give opportunity to others and will wait for the review. Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by corker; 22-12-10 at 01:35 PM.

For me , MBAM is more than good, I am using it free version just for situation the main security suite fails to protect my PC. The on-demand scanning is fast and achieving high accuracy. I would buy it right away, if it is available for sell in my country
    Congratulation Avi with all best wishes

I wonder how the pro version is on resource usage?

I entered this big one, also installed free version, hope that I could win one

MBAM is very good protection for your computer, detects a lot of risks.
    Other programs often find nothing but MBAM finds a threat.
    I have MBAM and SAS and MBAM is much better.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast