Thread: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Discussion and Review/feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I would love to have this, I have the free version and have tried the professional version and I like it better than Asquared version. It is not as sensitive at blocking sites you want to go to. Please enter me in the give away and I hope I win. Who ever wins you will not be disappointed with this software. You can run it with your anti-virus if you have a free one or one that is not so sensitive. If you have a major security suite or a professional anti-virus it may conflict but you can try it and see. Works great on blocking bad IP's.
    Last edited by davhag64; 16-12-10 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davhag64 View Post
    I would love to have this, I have the free version and have tried the professional version and I like it better than Asquared version. It is not as sensitive at blocking sites you want to go to. Please enter me in the give away and I hope I win. Who ever wins you will not be disappointed with this software. You can run it with your anti-virus if you have a free one or one that is not so sensitive. If you have a major security suite or a professional anti-virus it may conflict but you can try it and see. Works great on blocking bad IP's. If you win and do not want it, I have a security suite I will trade you for it. that has about nine months or so on it.
    Trading of keys is not allowed at this forum. Please read the rules