Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Discussion and Review/feedback

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Discussion and Review/feedback

This thread is created for discussion about Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, the Giveaway that's live on blog and then feedback from winners after they test.

Giveaway Page:
    Last edited by Avinash; 14-12-10 at 01:27 PM.

MBAM Pro definitely a grea giveaway.. The only thing i prolly have to disagreer with is the last comment in the "Bad" section.. imho (and most users as well, from reading their forums) the scan speed has improved tremendously in 1.50 over 1.49.. for me.. my speed cut down nearly half the time.. or maybe 1/4... but it is definitely faster for me. not sure why your speed was not so improved, maybe had to much going on at the same time or something, i dunno.. but by far faster scans for me

overall, a great program and a must have imho for ones toolset

Zug

Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    MBAM Pro definitely a grea giveaway.. The only thing i prolly have to disagreer with is the last comment in the "Bad" section.. imho (and most users as well, from reading their forums) the scan speed has improved tremendously in 1.50 over 1.49.. for me.. my speed cut down nearly half the time.. or maybe 1/4... but it is definitely faster for me. not sure why your speed was not so improved, maybe had to much going on at the same time or something, i dunno.. but by far faster scans for me

overall, a great program and a must have imho for ones toolset

Zug

Thanks Zug for ur inputs.

The test were specific to me, I'm sure it woudl differ with others...

however the following is still not true:
    Dramatically improved scan speed: up to 5 times faster.

I would love to have this, I have the free version and have tried the professional version and I like it better than Asquared version. It is not as sensitive at blocking sites you want to go to. Please enter me in the give away and I hope I win. Who ever wins you will not be disappointed with this software. You can run it with your anti-virus if you have a free one or one that is not so sensitive. If you have a major security suite or a professional anti-virus it may conflict but you can try it and see. Works great on blocking bad IP's.
    Last edited by davhag64; 16-12-10 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davhag64 View Post
    I would love to have this, I have the free version and have tried the professional version and I like it better than Asquared version. It is not as sensitive at blocking sites you want to go to. Please enter me in the give away and I hope I win. Who ever wins you will not be disappointed with this software. You can run it with your anti-virus if you have a free one or one that is not so sensitive. If you have a major security suite or a professional anti-virus it may conflict but you can try it and see. Works great on blocking bad IP's. If you win and do not want it, I have a security suite I will trade you for it. that has about nine months or so on it.
    Trading of keys is not allowed at this forum. Please read the rules

No trading of keys allowed nor even a talk of it. Situation may get worse if you ask for trading keys again.

I have been using MalwareBytes for a long time now the free version has never let me down,I would love to have a full copy, I would love to be in the . thank you for the chance

yeah.. Grr.. i am sure.. I am quite positvie that the "5x Faster" is not going to happen with everyone,, but people are definitely seeing the 2-3x faster for sure.. not sure what happen with yours.. dont recall, but didn you post the specs of your machine that it ran on?? since i know you were looking for a new laptop, did you by chance run this on an older machine, with like XP or something and maybe a lower amount of ram??

Also.. you put on there how it was heavy on a full scan using about 70mb... not sure i would call it "heavy" but again, if an older machine that is ram limited, then yes this would be.. heck.. i think some AV's hit this and are considered light ..but for the most part.. for myself, i dont see an effect on performance when this runs.. but i am also using a core i7 quad with 6gb ddr3 ram as well.. so that helps quite a bit.

but.. again.. definitely great to have and as long as you set it to do scans when you are not using it.. it is really lightweight on the realtime protection so if scans on your off time.. shouldnt be too much of a hassle, even for those with an older pc

Thank you so much

I have used this software many times and found it's one of the only bits of software that says what it does with removing Malware, it would be great to have a full version of this software as it's one of my Fav malware tools for the last couple of years.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast