Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Revo Uninstaller Pro Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

Revo software in removing strong, worthy to compare with YourUnistaller

Revo Unisntaller is one of those "must have" programs that people should have .. at a minimum the free version.. the Pro adds quite a bit more useful things with Forced Uninstall being one of them. This is a great tool to help search for leftovers of previous programs anyone has uninstalled, specially some of those AV and Firewall programs that people may test..

Definitely one of the better giveaways people can find.

You know, there is something which makes me wonder. It was written that the given away licenses can be used up to two PCs. AFAIK, Revo Uninstaller Pro is bound to single machine usage. Has VS RGroup changed their policy recently?

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    You know, there is something which makes me wonder. It was written that the given away licenses can be used up to two PCs. AFAIK, Revo Uninstaller Pro is bound to single machine usage. Has VS RGroup changed their policy recently?
    Well, i m not sure, but they said in email that every key will work on 2 system. They said it as we are 2 years old now and hence they are giving this kind of key for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Well, i m not sure, but they said in email that every key will work on 2 system. They said it as we are 2 years old now and hence they are giving this kind of key for that reason.
    You can now buy 1-3 computer licenses ----->

Quote Originally Posted by JuTom View Post
    Revo software in removing strong, worthy to compare with YourUnistaller
    I kinda agree that YU can is a nice replacement for Revo,although YU copied the hunter mode of Revo but still YU is quite good.

Now I remember VS Revo Group does have multimachine pricing models. But I never buy them to know how this strategy is implemented. Is it different keys for each PC or special design keys that can be activated simultaneously? Well, assuming from the message sent in your mail, it seems the answer is the second one.

A little correction to the review made by Grr, yes we do have context menu integration on Revo Uninstaller. If you want to uninstall a certain program, just go to the Program Files Directory then look for folder in which you install the program and right click your mouse on it.
    Last edited by corker; 22-12-10 at 01:31 PM. Reason: I was thinking to create a new post for discussing different matter but that would mean double post so I cancel it and edit this post. Ha..ha..what kind of reason is this?

Thanks for the license key,Merry Christmas with lots of Prezzies
    This thread is created for discussion about Revo Unintstaller Pro, the Giveaway that's live on blog soon and then feedback from winners after they test.

Giveaway Page:

Thank you very much Avinash
    I installed it, It is very easy to use with more options than microsoft add&remove program.
    It's fast, and don't slow my computer even a little

All the best for forum

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    A little correction to the review made by Grr, yes we do have context menu integration on Revo Uninstaller. If you want to uninstall a certain program, just go to the Program Files Directory then look for folder in which you install the program and right click your mouse on it.
    thanks corker, i didn't checked in the program file folder.

For Advanced Uninstaller it gives me uninstall option even for the installer.exe..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast