Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Revo Uninstaller Pro Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Jakub View Post
    I had a revo, and after changing the hard drive could not be activated
    I probably had a license for one computer. But it was not the license from Avi
    I just wanted to tell that sometimes can be problems with revo he related to the HDD
    Thanks Jakub.
    Were you able to find a solution for the activation problem?

If you replace/change hard drive you must write to support, they will reset your key

Quote Originally Posted by Jakub View Post
    If you replace/change hard drive you must write to support, they will reset your key
    Thanks again Jakub.....this is going to be very useful to me...I used to do frequent OS re-installs

RevoUninstaller pro has many good features, and those who exercise daily soft install/Uninstall can"t bypass RevoUninstaller pro, One notable advantage over the free version is the install tracing feature that lets you install new software while Revo ‘monitors’ changes to your system. Then when uninstalling, there is no guess work – your system is back to pre-install state.

[lang=pl]Ten program to prawdziwa "perełka"....od dawna używałem wersji bezpłatnej i jak dotąd jeszcze nigdy mnie nie zawiódł...skuteczny nawet tam, gdzie inne uninstallery są bezsilne....
    Nowa wersja Pro jest na prawdę śliczna w wyglądzie i zawiera dodatkowo funkcje pozwalające na utrzymanie czystości dysku poprzez usuwanie różnych "śmieci" ,śladów pozostałych podczas korzystania z internetu,pakietu MS Office,kontroli programów Autostartu itd...
    Nie zdziwiłbym się gdyby wkrótce na rynku pojawił się nowy program VS Revo Group o nazwie "Revo Utilities"

Bardzo dziękuję za możliwość uzyskania pełnej wersji tego programu!

Pozdrawiam![/lang]

Among those uninstallers of Actual, Perfect and Revo, which one is the best?

I heard a lot that Revo Uninstaller is the king of Uninstaller because of their splendid features and quality. Perhaps that is true but not only their work for me that makes me impressed. Their support team are also fantastic. In fact they are the best support team I have ever met as they provide 24/7 support. If you encounter a technical problem which they can't solve, you'll get your money back.

I even dared to asked them if I could have a few number of Revo Uninstaller Pro keys and they gave me 4 keys in front, without too many question!

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    I even dared to asked them if I could have a few number of Revo Uninstaller Pro keys and they gave me 4 keys in front, without too many question!
    for free? .

No. I should write a review about Revo Uninstaller Pro as the prerequisite. But I still got the key with me in front, regardless I do write or not eventually. Now if I am to think about it, somebody might point to a website which actually does not belong to him/her while to contacting them, and would get keys for free because surely that somebody won't write a review.
    Last edited by corker; 04-03-11 at 07:59 PM. Reason: I forgot to add to be "am"

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    No. I should write a review about Revo Uninstaller Pro as the prerequisite. But I still got the key with me in front, regardless I do write or not eventually. Now if I to think about it, somebody might point to a website which actually does not belong to him/her while to contacting them, and would get keys for free because surely that somebody won't write a review.
    Thanks for responding back...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast