Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: AnVir Task Manager Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

Well its an interesting application to get more info on dlls and drivers. Thanks to anvir task manager i got detailed info on which applications are using ports to communicate outside, this is of great help to save internet bandwidth.

I got the key, installed it on my machine, but have to read the review by Grr again and again as I am new to this soft,
    The positive side is that Anvir has a lot of functions, however my computer start up lower than before
    the update is only valid to 30/2/2011, I thought it would be one year license as usual
    I have a question:

can I use it after that day?

Thank you very much

AnVir Task Manager

Thanks,
    i will try it and hopefully get better results

The advanced information and settings of this great program is very useful for monitoring my pc's processes. I'm going to play around with it a little to learn more. Thanks Avinash.

Thanks avi.. I realyy love this software

I love Avinash .Thanks avi.. for key.very useful software

Quote Originally Posted by krin View Post
    I got the key, installed it on my machine, but have to read the review by Grr again and again as I am new to this soft,
    The positive side is that Anvir has a lot of functions, however my computer start up lower than before
    the update is only valid to 30/2/2011, I thought it would be one year license as usual
    I have a question:

can I use it after that day?

Thank you very much
    License key is valid for the version with 1 year of updates included

Just saw that I got an AnVir license - thanx so much. Can't wait to try it out. I too have winpatrol plus, but it was years & years ago when I bought it, and after a while it was replaced by other programs and I forgot all about it. Since I bought a lifetime license for WinPatrol Plus I'm entitled to the newest version, and based on the comments here, I'll have to check that out too! thanx all

jebbrown

anvir task manager

hi,
    thanks for the licence key recd in the mail.but since there is no download link for the software i am yet to download the same.though i know it is a wonderful software.thanks a lot for the same.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast