Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: AnVir Task Manager Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anvir Task Manager is a nice software, I can monitor everything that happens in my computer!

I received my license in email.

thanks, Cg

thnx avi for key... going to use it once again... after long time got a chance to use sweet application...

I just use this antivirus, and immediately liked, although its interface is simple but has a function very much

Thanks a lot for your Licence.Though I have not installed .Will be doing so in a short time.Will definitely post my feedback on this.

Well its an interesting application to get more info on dlls and drivers. Thanks to anvir task manager i got detailed info on which applications are using ports to communicate outside, this is of great help to save internet bandwidth.

I got the key, installed it on my machine, but have to read the review by Grr again and again as I am new to this soft,
    The positive side is that Anvir has a lot of functions, however my computer start up lower than before
    the update is only valid to 30/2/2011, I thought it would be one year license as usual
    I have a question:

can I use it after that day?

Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by krin View Post
    I got the key, installed it on my machine, but have to read the review by Grr again and again as I am new to this soft,
    The positive side is that Anvir has a lot of functions, however my computer start up lower than before
    the update is only valid to 30/2/2011, I thought it would be one year license as usual
    I have a question:

can I use it after that day?

Thank you very much
    License key is valid for the version with 1 year of updates included

Just saw that I got an AnVir license - thanx so much. Can't wait to try it out. I too have winpatrol plus, but it was years & years ago when I bought it, and after a while it was replaced by other programs and I forgot all about it. Since I bought a lifetime license for WinPatrol Plus I'm entitled to the newest version, and based on the comments here, I'll have to check that out too! thanx all

jebbrown

I also got my key, and already activated it with no problems

I like the amount of information it can display about what's running on my pc, also the extra functions like on top and hide to tray are pretty useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    License key is valid for the version with 1 year of updates included
    I was hoping to get free updates till february 30 xD

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast