Well.. i tested Anvir TM a while back.. kept it on my machine, but noticed that I never really used it.. I was using Chameleon Manager at the time and was liking it better. with CM, it had a delay bar so you could see the programs in order of when they will boot and so on.. Anvir i noticed it just brought up a menu (basically like the windows service) and you had to set teh delay there and what not..

Well, recently i installed Winpatrol Plus and have been using that ..i uninstalled CM and noticed that program left a bit of a mess.. soem of the startups are now labled (added by Chamelion Manager) or somethin like that.. and if i disable one with that tag, it disabled them all..

So.. be nice to hear some more feedback on it as well.. but as of right now.. stickign with Winpatrol Plus

Anvir I think had a good Task Manager looking GUI, but if you have Win7.. you have one quite similar as well... so defeated the need of the product for that aspect as well.. and since i have process lasso.. i see them all anyway