Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AnVir Task Manager Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hello, this is my first post in the forum

I have one question, I left a comment (using Opera) on the AnVir review and giveaway but I think it wasn't published, It told me I had to wait for the approval but I think I should be able to see my comment with the "waiting for approval" line, ie. I commented, a sign told me to wait but I can't see my comment.

After that I tried with Internet explorer but got the same result.

Maybe the comments don't appear until they get approved, if that's the case excuse me

Quote Originally Posted by Cosme View Post
    Hello, this is my first post in the forum

I have one question, I left a comment (using Opera) on the AnVir review and giveaway but I think it wasn't published, It told me I had to wait for the approval but I think I should be able to see my comment with the "waiting for approval" line, ie. I commented, a sign told me to wait but I can't see my comment.

After that I tried with Internet explorer but got the same result.

Maybe the comments don't appear until they get approved, if that's the case excuse me
    yes, comments are moderated for SPAM and hence it may take time to appear. Sometime even 24 hours too but normally 46 hours.

Thanks for the quick reply Avinash.
    Now I can see my comments

I asked in the first place because I had some problems commenting on 2 other websites.

AnVir Task Manager is not bad to have, though it needs some time to get used to.
    I like those additional buttons it make in the upper title of windows and that it has links to Virus Total but it worries me they having collaboration with Uniblue inside the program.
    Could been better organized in help the user but can't get everything

Quote Originally Posted by Emil View Post
    AnVir Task Manager is not bad to have, though it needs some time to get used to.
    I like those additional buttons it make in the upper title of windows and that it has links to Virus Total but it worries me they having collaboration with Uniblue inside the program.
    Could been better organized in help the user but can't get everything

Agree, it could be better designed...

i like it but it eats more ram

Quote Originally Posted by syniv View Post
    i like it but it eats more ram
    yes, as it runs at a High priority & need to check the devices/HDD..

Thank you for the key. I have not yet installed the program, but I'll definitely do it soon.

[lang=pl]Hi
    Thanks for the license AnVir Task Manager. I used this program and helping me to control the computer. I wish you a healthy sunny holidays.
    Marek
    Poland[/lang]

Hi, thanks a lot for the license. I've installed without any problem, and the thing I like most is the detailed information about processes. Again, thank you very much. And... Merry Christmas.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast