Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sandboxie Giveaway

Sandboxie Giveaway

I guess no need for introducing this piece of software so i am directly coming to the point. I have 1 license of sanboxie, which i recently won from a giveaway(thanks to that site). I wont be using that so instead of cluttering my inbox i thought of giving it to the people who will make full use of it. So friends reply here to stand a chance of winning a license of sandboxie.

Rules:-
    1. to subscribe to . Don't forget to verify your email address after subscribing.
    2. Minimum of 15 posts required to participate in this giveaway.
    3. Do reply with why you need sanboxie.
    4. Giveaway will end on Dec 21, 2010.
    5. Winner will be announced here on Dec 22, 2010.
    6. Selection wiil be random and unbiased.

Thank you

Thanks Alpha, please count me in. I'm currently using free version.

Following are my use for Sandboxie:
    1. Running IE browser. I have IE6.
    2. Running trial and sharewares. The purpose is to keep them using after the trial period, as there would be no traces left.
    3. Running GAOTD offerings to get the installer
    4. Try, test and review the softwares.
    5. All the portable softwares that I download, I always run them in Sandboxie. These includes the portables for the PRO/paid versions also.
    6. Any new software which I have never used before, I execute in Sandboxie.

I was going to put my name in the hat for this, but reading Grr's post makes me think he'll put the license to better use than I will.

Hmmm, Grr when are you going to post about how to configure Sandboxie?.

Seems like you've got some experience with using it.

UPDATE:

Alpha, please put my name in the hat too. Thanx
    Last edited by jelson; 20-12-10 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jelson View Post
    I was going to put my name in the hat for this, but reading Grr's post makes me think he'll put the license to better use than I will.

Hmmm, Grr when are you going to post about how to configure Sandboxie?.

Seems like you've got some experience with using it.

I also have not experienced using this software, I hope Grr willing to share tips and tricks

Smile

Sandboxie is the usefull software to protect us from the malware which may come from every website which we surf everyday. Just delete the sandboxie content before shutdown your computer, and your computer remain clean. It is one of my favourite security program, and I use the free version which can use only one sandbox at the time. With the paid version, you can use more than one Sandbox. Dont surf the internet, without it.
    Please count me in Alpha, thanks for the giveaway.

I really want to use this Sandboxie to protect My Windows from virus, malware, etc because I had use the free version & I feel really excited to use this tool. That's why I hope I can get The license so I can Unlock the Pro version.

THX, LJBU!

i need one... want to use proper space in the drive inside the system...

Cool Alpha,Please count me in I am using the free version,would like to use licensed one for forced programs and folder options.The nag screen is real pain to deal with.Also in licensed version there is option of using more than two sandboxes.What I love about Sandboxie is its ability block all drivers and executables in sandbox container to prevent any changes on the system outside.BTW is the license valid for a year or lifetime.

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ibheck View Post
    I also have not experienced using this software, I hope Grr willing to share tips and tricks
    Actually its much more simpler to use compared to BufferZone Pro.I have been using SB for just three months and I am already know a lot about Sandboxie.

Thanks for the participation guys.
    Hans Lawadinata and vaibhavsri - I guess you have missed the 2nd rule, dont worry still theres time left for the giveaway to get over. Your post count should be atleast 15 else you wont be eligible.

Thank you

Thanks jelson & ibheck. I would definitely post a review and steps....might be on a blog..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast