Thread: What was your reaction when you heard that you had won USD1000 grocery gift card?

What was your reaction when you heard that you had won USD1000 grocery gift card?

Sorry, I hope this isn't a spam.
    I won $1000 on grocery gift card. They asked me to answer a few question for their press. The problem is that I don't feel anything when I won. I'm serious. I don't want to let they down if I answer " I don't feel anything", right?

These are their questions. They will write it on newspaper.

1) What was your reaction when you heard that you had won $1000 grocery gift card?

2) What do you plan to buy or did you buy?

3) Who did you buy or will you buy for?

Please answer anything you can. I need to reply to their message within 1 day.

How could you possibly not feel anything if you won $1000 gift card. Tell you what send it to me and I will answer the questions for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrm52858 View Post
    How could you possibly not feel anything if you won $1000 gift card. Tell you what send it to me and I will answer the questions for you.
    Mikeeey

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xxxholic View Post
    I won $1000 on grocery gift card. They asked me to answer a few question for their press. The problem is that I don't feel anything when I won. I'm serious. I don't want to let they down if I answer " I don't feel anything", right?

1) What was your reaction when you heard that you had won $1000 grocery gift card?

Please answer anything you can. I need to reply to their message within 1 day.

Usually people expect something when they giveaway something for free. At least a Thank you.

Some fancy answers :

1. I was shocked and was like a paralyzed person for 10 minutes, people around came and wake me up by sprinkling water on my face. Later I felt so happy and thank you very much ____ ("Name of the grocery store")

2. I want to show people the real Christmas. I'm gonna giveaway 50% of what I've won to charity.

3. I will give $500 to orphanage or any charity organization and with remaining $500 I will buy samuel and nice iPod

Before answering the questions correctly, I want to know more info. How can you redeem this gift card? Is it like "You can buy items worth $1000 for free in this grocery store" or "You can convert them into real money"....

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Forgot to say.... A hearty congratulations xxxholic

@xxxholic Congrats

"I felt that it was a unique gift for Christmas"

Well, like Sam asked you, is it gonna be money or just redeem it for stuff worth 1000$.
    If its money, you can say you are gonna buy a laptop/iphone/ipad or something you like

If you have a girlfriend (or if your married). You can buy something for your special one

I went to Avinashtech.net and posted abt my win.

Members like Mike & Grr were suggesting to give them 90% share of the win amount, as they r active members at that forum.
    For the rest 10% or $100- i will buy new snow shoes, blazzer and a Coke

Mike & Grr.

Amen,
    Grr

Thumbs up

Sorry, here are TRUE answers:

I was really surprised to know that I won. I used to consider these wins as spams, but now I understood that it means Truth, nothing else. I'm very delighted and speechless. A big thanks to you!!

I had plans of buying mac book. It had always been my dream, but I do not earn that much to spare for a Mac Book. I prayed to God to have Santa gift me one this Christmas and..now I could buy one..

Mac Book

Lol, Thanks for the answers.

Merry Christmas.

Lol, Thanks for the answers.

Merry Christmas.

Thanks & Merry Christmas to you too