Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 license of online armor premium

4 license of online armor premium

4 license of online armor premium

Developers Description
    If you use online banking, buy things online, send and receive emails or just browse the internet then you’re open to serious threats that your just wasn’t designed to stop. That’s where Online Armor’s Personal Firewall comes in.
    Key Features

• Stops Hackers
    • Stops Malicious Programs
    • Protects you when Banking and Transacting Online
    • Protects your Identity

Easy to use

You do not need a computer science degree to use Online Armor. The setup process is straightforward, and configuration is a one-time event and part of the initial installation process.
    Light on Pop-ups

Online Armor’s aim is not to annoy you with too many messages and when it does give you a message, there are clear options given on how to respond.
    Doesn’t slow down your PC

Online Armor does not slow down your PC.
    Personal Firewall

Online Armor’s new personal firewall provides awesome protection from inbound threats and complete control of data leaving your computer for the internet.
    Online Banking Protection

Never worry about banking online again. Online Armor’s Banking mode is a standout feature that locks down your session while you are doing your banking online.
    Identity Theft Protection

Probably the number one threat online; identity theft ruins lives. Online Armor protects you from phishing and keylogging techniques that these criminals use.
    Safe Browsing

This allows you to lock down your online browsing sessions and protect yourself from malicious websites installing nasties on your machine.
    Prevent Spyware

Program Guard gives you control over which programs are allowed to run on your computer. Known safe programs don’t harass you with popups, and dangerous programs will give a red warning popup so you can prevent them from running.
    Remove Spyware

If spyware gets onto your computer – perhaps because you have accidentally allowed it, Online Armor will allow you to remove it. Unwanted extensions to can be removed with a mouse-click. Unwanted programs can be blocked via Program Guard, or removed completely.
    DNS Checker

This stops programs from manipulating your Windows settings to misdirect you to fake sites.
    Hosts Checker

Similar to the DNS Check, Online Armor checks your HOSTS file and alerts you if anything changes. The hosts file can also be used to make your web browser visit sites other than the one you intended.
    Autoruns Management

Allows you to control which programs start automatically with your computer. This can be used to help defeat spyware (it must start sometime) as well as optimize your computer’s performance.
    Tamper Protection

Malicious programs are getting tougher and tougher and often attack other programs (including security programs) to do their nasty deeds. Online Armor’s Program Guard guards not only itself against tampering, but protection other programs from malicious code.
    Keylogger Detection

Online Armor protects your passwords and private information from being stolen by blocking the keylogger as it tries to activate. Online Armor’s behaviour detection ensures that even specially created or new keyloggers are detected and prevented.
    Mail Shield

“Phishing” is the name of a scam which uses fake emails and websites to trick users into disclosing personal information. Online Armor checks inbound mail for tricks used by scammers and, depending on the certainty it will warn you or remove the email. The mail filter works with any email client that supports POP3 or IMAP, including Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, The Bat!, Incredimail, Eudora and others.
    Web Shield

Many websites use tricks to install dangerous software on your computer. The type of software can range from the irritating display of popup advertising, through to software designed to steal information or defraud you.

Review courtesy Avinashtechblog

Rules-----
    Contestant should have minimum 10 post
    Subscribe to avinashtech

Winner will be declared on 29 Dec by random

Thanks to bond for this great giveaway!
    Please count me in as Online Armor is the best firewall.

I can recommend this program with all my heart, it is top-notch software. Count me in, please.

I currently am running a 60 day license for OA Premium (thanks Ashwin!) that's gonna run out soon, so i'd love to have this so i could keep it longer. Thanks for the opportunity bond!

Here's great chance for getting OA license. Please count me in as well!

Hope I can Win this Software. There are lots of Software that can protect our Windows from "The Outsiders". But maybe The commercial version is the best one..CMIIW.. So I hope I can win this software..

THX, LJBU!

Excellent giveaway! Thank you. BTW, does anyone have the experience to share how well it behaves with Zemana Antilogger and anti-virus products? Anyone use it with an anti-malware suite (with its firewall disabled)?

Quote Originally Posted by jelson View Post
    Excellent giveaway! Thank you. BTW, does anyone have the experience to share how well it behaves with Zemana Antilogger and anti-virus products?
    I am using Online Armor ++ with Antivirus module (Emsisoft AM) disabled.

Online Armor has its own Anti-keylogger, so I don't use Zemana (or Spyshelter) now.
    But I don't think it would conflict with one another

Anyone use it with an anti-malware suite (with its firewall disabled)?
    You mean something like Ad-aware pro?
    Not sure about that, even if we disable Firewall in security suites, the Firewall's driver and services would still be enabled.

It may cause conflicts.

In the recent past I have used OA on various computers in tandem with 1. Zemana + Emsisoft, 2. Kaspersky Internet security (with firewall disabled) 3. Zemana + Avira AV (free version), respectively. It all ran quite smoothly, so I would not bother..

Thanks Alot
    online armor premium is award winning a firewall software i wish to get a key so please count me in

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast