Thread: How to retrieve license code of Online Armor premium?

How to retrieve license code of Online Armor premium?

Can anyone tell how I can retrieve the license code inserted into the software? It's safe to record down in case there may be problem or crash of the system and need to reinstall it again.

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Can anyone tell how I can retrieve the license code inserted into the software? It's safe to record down in case there may be problem or crash of the system and need to reinstall it again.
    Your license code will be registered with your Online Armor account. If you login to your account at their website, you can see your license key

Login here --->

ashwin: thanks for the advice! But I reckon recently you can recover the license code direct from Firewall screen at desktop when it is still under Online Armor and not Emsisoft. As the one now using is a giveaway license and unfortunately I haven'y record it down. Hope you can help me to locate that license code if possible!

ashwin: thanks for the advice! But I reckon recently you can recover the license code direct from Firewall screen at desktop when it is still under Online Armor and not Emsisoft. As the one now using is a giveaway license and unfortunately I haven'y record it down. Hope you can help me to locate that license code if possible!
    Unfortunately I can't find a solution for this. See if you have a copy of the license in your email inbox

I even tried looking in the registry

Online Armor help website says:

I have lost my Online Armor license key – how do I retrieve it?

You can also access your license key from the user area by following these steps:
    1. Go to the Online Armor homepage.
    2. Click on "Login".
    3. Enter your email and password. If you do not know your password, follow the "email me my password" prompts.
    4. Select “View my licenses”.
    If you still need help, feel free to contact us:
    BTW, I read your post at Emsisoft forum

Hope they can help

PS: Try contacting the person who gave u the license
    Last edited by Ashwin; 28-12-10 at 02:44 PM.

Now you cannot retrieve your license code direct from the screen as before!

Now you cannot retrieve your license code direct from the screen as before!

Why?

Hakah.. ther are some programs that you can DL that help you retrieve keys/licenses of programs (even windows) that you have installed.. i "think" nirsoft has one..atm i am drawing a blank,, just restored PC so reinstalling my stuff so cant recall which one i have.. but i think there is a portable app that does as well.. if i find mine ill try and post the name of it. .but i know for fact you can just get a program and find the key that way.. or least its "supposed" too

There is a software called LicenseCrawler which can find and retrieve the serial numbers from the installed applications.