Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SafeBit Disk Encryption License giveaway

SafeBit Disk Encryption License giveaway

I have got 1lifetime license of safebit disk encryption 1.8 valid for 3 PCs. If anybody is interested in it then reply in this thread to stand a chance of winning it.

Terms and Conditions:-
    1. hakah now i have 2 license of SafeBit Disk Encryption

Thank you
    Last edited by Alpha; 03-01-11 at 06:38 PM.

Hi

The software does NOT include any backdoor. Neither the vendor nor any other entities are able to break the SafeBit Disk encryption. Losing pc may be costly but losing the confidential personal information on that computer may mean possibly long term anguish.

I want one license ,please!???

i need the software to hide some of my personal and official work files in my home pc as the pc is in always use by little siblings...

SafeBit features on-the-fly disk encryption, by creating encrypted virtual disk drives, where you can hide files and folders, keep them encrypted all the time, but still work with these files just like you work with normal files. Disk Encryption is transparent to the user.
    A firewall or an antivirus program gives you protection from outside threats. But who protects your important files against inside threats? What if your , what if a hacker cracks your security system, what if a virus infects your computer, what if a trojan gets inside your system and sends out your top secret files?
    SafeBit Disk Encryption is the last line of defense. It provides the internal and portable protection you need. Strong Security - SafeBit Disk Encryption uses , also known as Rijndael, with a key size of 256-bit.
    gives enough protection for both personal and business applications. AES - Rijndael was adopted by the U.S. government as the official encryption standard for governmental institutions.
    When you open a file from a Safe the data is decrypted on-the-fly, when you save it back on the encrypted disk , the data is re-encrypted automatically.
    Nothing can crack the strong AES encryption SafeBit Disk Encryption uses. If you are working in a multi-user environment, or if your computer is supervised by someone, SafeBit Disk Encryption will give you the privacy you want in the easiest way possible.
    New viruses, trojans, hackers or supervisors will not have access to your important files. SafeBit Disk Encryption is the perfect electronic vault you need for your privacy and documents security.
    Advanced Flexibility - Safes can be created on your local or external hard-disks, on USB sticks or other removable devices, on CD/DVD, and over the network, in full-rights mode, or read-only mode.
    You can change the name, description, drive letter, password of the encrypted drive. Also you can resize the encrypted drive. You may create unlimited virtual disk drives. The size of the container file is limited only by the file-system you use: using Windows 98, Me, 2000 or XP / FAT32 file system ,up to 4 GB per safe ; using Windows 2000 or XP / NTFS file system: practically unlimited. You can also set to open safes automatically on Windows start-up.
    USB keys & Flash Memory Cards as Keys - You can save the passwords on removable disk devices, such as USB keys, flash memory cards, and use these usb flash memory keys to open your safes.
    Automatic closure system will protect you even when you are away from your computer by closing the safe when you don't use it. The container files are also protected against accidental deletion. SafeBit Disk Encryption maintains security of data even in case of incorrect system shutdown or system crash by keeping the files always encrypted.
    Ability to Backup/Restore a Safe, to make a copy of your container files.
    SafeBit has a very intuitive user interface which makes it friendly for computer beginners and also powerful for experienced IT experts that search for a reliable file encryption solution.
    Increased privacy is assured in Safebit Disk Encryption with the Stealth mode.
    The allows you to enter passwords without any fear that will be caught by a key logger software, trojan, spyware or virus.
    Integration with your Antivirus program - Antivirus Scan function can be used to periodically check your safe for viruses. SafeBit Disk Encryption improves your global security.
    Virus and Trojan Protection - Standard detects the virus and cleans it from your computer. SafeBit Disk Encryption enhances standard virus protection, and because it keeps your documents in encrypted vaults, and ensures that if a new virus, new trojan, or hacker gets undetected by your standard virus protection program or firewall, it will NOT infect your files inside the safe.
    No Backdoors present - The software does NOT include any backdoor. Neither the vendor nor any other entities are able to break the SafeBit Disk encryption.
    I don't have W7-Ultimate, so no bitlocker for encryption.
    Encryption will provide additional safety to my data, which could not be compromised even if lost.

Pls count me.

Thanks,
    Grr

Please make sure you must have at least 15 posts as selection criteria to enter in this giveaway as well as with the reason for its need.

Dimitrios98
    Sorry to say you dint followed the rule no 2. Minimum 15 posts required to participate in this giveaway. Don't worry still you have some time to fulfill that stipulation.

Thank you

Alpha: If you need, I can give mine(haven't been used yet) to you in this giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Alpha: If you need, I can give mine(haven't been used yet) to you in this giveaway.
    Nice gesture hakah . Sure you can give it to me i will sent that to the second person in the list OR you yourself can sent it to the second person in the random list.

Thank you

Alpha: I have PM the license to you. Please confirm receipt and advise email address is required or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast