Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FREE WinX DVD Author

Thanks Grr

Update for those who missed previous giveaway you can get it again January 24th thru January 26th here ---->

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    So many promos
    Yes. Winx have too many promos. they might as well go freeware

any of you get this and use it>?? since i formated.. i havent loaded my cyberlink suite and not sure i want to put it back on.. kept popin up annoying registration crap even though it was registered :P .. so i need a good program to copy my dvd's onto a DVD... was gonna get this.. however.. i cant get it from the brothersoft page site blocked on this end.. i saw the one from the 24th and gonna try that code. .but wonder if worth using.. also.. in case that code isnt working.. anyone DL' from brothersoft and maybe able to PM me the code? as I am sure it is the same code for everyone just as all the other gaotd's..

Thnx

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Ok.. i was able to use the code from the Tipradar site from their giveaway.. even though was supposed to only last till 22nd, the information was still valid.. so its working.. now to just test it out no need for any PMs ... thnx

Here is yet another promotion available for the next 2 days

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12