Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Avast Internet Security 2011 - 4 License Giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    CMIIW, but isn't each of avast! IS supposed to be able to be installed for up to 3 PCs?
    So, the the prize should have been able to cover 15 participants?
    The license keys they gave away during the Happy December with Avast promotion were for Internet Security software for one computer and one year from the date issued.
    Last edited by Mike; 24-01-11 at 03:40 AM.

Still have Avast Internet Security 2011 licenses for the following people. Please send email address and claim prize or will give to someone else in need.

clydeman
    Tomb
    ha14

I have heard some tried installing and was able to get them on the 3PC's but then I also heard of those that it didn't work for. Would recommend if you get one of them and are going to use it.. just maybe try and install, worste case, you can't use it on more than 1 and you just have to suffice with the free versions

Zug

I know 2 of the licenses I had won stated in the license good for 2 computers when i read them with notepad but I had won them diffrent days during the giveaway.

Sorry mrm52858,I was away for a few days and just got back.I didn't even realize that I had won a license.

Quote Originally Posted by clydeman View Post
    Sorry mrm52858,I was away for a few days and just got back.I didn't even realize that I had won a license.
    No problem I just wanted everyone to receive their win. I have sent your license and its good for 2.

Thanks for the license

I Still have 2 Avast Internet Security 2011 licenses to give which are good till December if any forum members are interested just ask below and pm me a email address to send them to. MIKE

Count me in please.

Quote Originally Posted by KateHome View Post
    Count me in please.
    If you are still interested in a license you need to pm me a email address so i can send you the key.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast