Thread: Avast Internet Security 2011 - 4 License Giveaway

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Edited : This post here was stupid and unprofessional. My mistake , apologize to everybody. No offense , please , take care.

Of course this is a nice giveaway , please count me in. Good luck to everybody.
    Last edited by ugedej77; 17-01-11 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ugedej77 View Post
    [lang=pl]Hello. Of course I will take part in this giveaway , because I did not win Comodo Internet Security licence. But still : why are so not enough people in this giveaways? Principles are not good - Minimum of 10 posts required - this is a mistake because today is 15 january and is just a 4 post !!! So until 17 january there will be not 10 post , maybe 7 or 8. The same was in Comodo giveaway. Come on Admin and Mods - think about it and change it Immediately. Take care.[/lang]
    I believe you have mistaken the minimum post requirement because if I had said 30 you would have been already disqualified from this giveaway. I have just posted this today so if we only get 7 or 8 people wanting the license like you say your odds of winning are much better than 100 people asking for one.