Thread: The fastest, safest registry cleaner in the world! and it is FREE!

The fastest, safest registry cleaner in the world! and it is FREE!

Problems with the Windows registry are a common cause of Windows crashes and error messages.This cleaner tool allows you to fix your registry and optimize your PCs performance.With a few easy steps, you are able to find problems caused by invalid entries, references and links in the Windows registry and provides a list of the errors found, you can then choose to selectively repair each item or automatically repair them all.
    Registry Repair is one of the safest Registry cleaning tools available in the market today. Its scanning engine is fast,thorough and safe.

I came across this Glarysoft Registry Repair and curious if anyone here at the forum ever try it.

info page:
    Last edited by Mike; 21-01-11 at 07:22 AM.

I believe its the same registry cleaner which is a part of Glary utilities

Quote Originally Posted by mrm52858 View Post
    I came across this Glarysoft Registry Repair and curious if anyone here at the forum ever try it.
    Ashwin is correct. Grab a license for Glary Ultils Pro while the current promo is underway.

I use Glary quite often (after first using CCleaner to reg clean)

Thanks guys as I didn't even think about this being the same registry cleaner thats in Glarys.

Thanks mrm52858!
    Also JV16 PowerTools 2011 and TuneUp Utilities 2011 are safe too but not free.

Which one is the best among those 4 (JV16 Power Tools, TuneUp Utilities, CCleaner and Glary Utilities)?
    Why people recommend not to deal with Registry unless it is really necessary? As too many softwares for Registry cleaning and repair etc.

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Which one is the best among those 4 (JV16 Power Tools, TuneUp Utilities, CCleaner and Glary Utilities)?
    Why people recommend not to deal with Registry unless it is really necessary? As too many softwares for Registry cleaning and repair etc.
    Can't say which is the best.

Both Ccleaner and Glary utilities are safe to use and free. So everyone can use that

I believe JV16 powertools has a backup feature too, so it could be safe too.
    Tuneup utilities is a bit aggressive IMHO

I won't recommend playing around with the registry unless your computer is slow or unstable (frequent bsod, freezing, etc)

[lang=fr]jv16 m'a causé pas mal de soucis, formatage du pc, ce logiciel est a ne pas mettre entre n'importe quelle mains[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    In what field?
    If it is completeness, then the answer is TuneUp Utilities which offers more plenty of automatic features in tuning up Windows.

Imagine a PC as your brain and registry as the memory inside it. Erasing some registry records means the same as forgetting something in your memory that may correspond to certain tasks. Mostly, you would want to forget something unpleasant like nightmares but beware, you do not wish to loose your memory for doing important task like eating or breathing. You would get killed. That is why anyone has to be careful when dealing with registry cleaning. If you do not have sufficient knowledge about registry cleaning, you had better use a safer one.