Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shoot your criticism /feedback /suggesstion here

Quote Originally Posted by kavin View Post
    Every security thing will have false positives as they lack a sixth sense. But since AKISMET is a must have plugin, there is no other go. But akismet will only quarentine your posts and wait for Admin's decision. So no need to worry.
    I have to agree here that AKISMET Plugin is a must for spam control for blogs.

Quote Originally Posted by vivek View Post
    I have to agree here that AKISMET Plugin is a must for spam control for blogs.
    Sounds good to me...

I was wondering if there was anything you could do about the '15 post before you can PM someone' issue. I know it's be explained before, but it really is a hassle to have a moderator PM you and then you can't respond unless you go the forum and put a message there that makes no sense to anyone except you & the moderator. I know there is an option to pass the message by emailing the admin, but I've been PM'd several times and I feel like a pain to be bothering Avinash, and I don't like leaving posts just to boost my numbers. Ironically this IS my 15th post so I won't have that problem again , but for every other newbie I have to ask if there is any way to fix it so they can at least respond to the moderator / Admin PMs.

And BTW I really do think this is a great site and appreaciate everyone's time, effort and kindness.

jebbrown

Quote Originally Posted by jebbrown View Post
    I was wondering if there was anything you could do about the '15 post before you can PM someone' issue. I know it's be explained before, but it really is a hassle to have a moderator PM you and then you can't respond unless you go the forum and put a message there that makes no sense to anyone except you & the moderator. I know there is an option to pass the message by emailing the admin, but I've been PM'd several times and I feel like a pain to be bothering Avinash, and I don't like leaving posts just to boost my numbers. Ironically this IS my 15th post so I won't have that problem again , but for every other newbie I have to ask if there is any way to fix it so they can at least respond to the moderator / Admin PMs.

And BTW I really do think this is a great site and appreaciate everyone's time, effort and kindness.

jebbrown
    Yes I know its quite a pain.

I am just lowering it to 5 Posts from 15. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Yes I know its quite a pain.

I am just lowering it to 5 Posts from 15. Hope that helps.
    That's called instant fix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12