Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aomei Giveaway: Partition Assistant Professional Edition

Aomei Giveaway: Partition Assistant Professional Edition

OVERVIEW
    Partition Assistant Professional Edition allows you to manage your disk partition similar with Partition Magic. It can perform more complicated partition operations on your disk, and you can use it to etc, and it can work well on Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (both 32bit and 64bit).

This professional edition is an advanced partition manager software to assist you to optimize your disk performance, and most widely being used by personal users which allows you to be an partition solution expert with professional unique technology. It adopts the low-level commands like sector-grade to ensure all operations higher efficiency.

Promo Page:

The offer is for a limited time from 01/25/2011 ~ 01/28/2011.

anybody who used it ever before?

Giveaway is now active.

I'll skip this. Easeus Partition Master is

I also skip this software. I prefer Paragon Hard Disk Manager, excellent software, occasionally in giveaway.
    EASEUS Partition Master also very good.

Must warn you guys for some products that might give headache or day after consequences.

Don't remember if it been explained before here but something happened myself couple of months ago when repartitioning one disk. I used a mix of many of this types of tools like Paragon, Easeus and Partition Magic. I guess something happened in Easeus as it became frozen and crashed during a move and afterwords my computer started to report all sizes in binary format instead of decimal values so there might happened something with the firmware.
    So now I've learned the lesson in use partition tools

I myself have never used a partition software and don't plan on it. I just posted the giveaway for others who would like to try it.

The world's first to eat crabs, not only requires courage, wisdom, luckily I am the first one and it solve my low disk problem which has been bothering me for weeks

Quote Originally Posted by mrm52858 View Post
    I myself have never used a partition software and don't plan on it. I just posted the giveaway for others who would like to try it.
    Hope my comment didn't scaired you, it was only for precaution.

Thanks alot for the tip!
    Checked the page and it looks like a good tool, will try it when there is moment for it

All I can say is, luckily, I have found a right assistant to arrange my low disk space problems usually instead of reinstalling operating system. More good news is I gained it without charge. Thanks the publisher.
    Furthermore, I also have spent some time to understand the EASEUS partition master, Paragon partition manager, maybe you think good, but I still want to say---I have found a proper one for me. That is Partition Assistant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast