Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Which software's Should come as Freebie in Giveaways

Prevx,Shadow Defender maybe

Thank you everyone for suggestions. I am already working on some of the apps you guys suggested. Hope to have some of them soon.

As there are no restrictions on the softwares that we wish to have as giveaways, I thought why not wish for the one that most users of windows dream to get for free.

Windows 7 (Home Prem/ Prof/ Ultimate) licenses in sufficient numbers (in 3-digit figure, at least) (with one assured license for the member who gave this suggestion) will be the biggest giveaway. Microsoft doesn't have to send us any disks, we will manage if we just receive an email having a free license.

Since this is not a serious suggestion & just a wishful thought (asking for the operating system in the name of software), actually posting a link here will be taking things too far. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sss View Post
    As there are no restrictions on the softwares that we wish to have as giveaways, I thought why not wish for the one that most users of windows dream to get for free.

Windows 7 (Home Prem/ Prof/ Ultimate) licenses in sufficient numbers (in 3-digit figure, at least) (with one assured license for the member who gave this suggestion) will be the biggest giveaway.
    Thanks for your wishlist . As you too said, that is going to be very hard to grab something like windows 7 as a giveaway and that too in Large numbers.

Still I would give it a try but I know chances of being successful here is too grim.

Quote Originally Posted by sss View Post
    Windows 7 (Home Prem/ Prof/ Ultimate) licenses in sufficient numbers (in 3-digit figure, at least) (with one assured license for the member who gave this suggestion) will be the biggest giveaway. Microsoft doesn't have to send us any disks, we will manage if we just receive an email having a free license.

How about any version of Win 7 or Vista
    Not that im still on XP and am greedy, ok maybe i am :-)
    And how about giving a license to the top poster, Not including the admin's post count :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    How about any version of Win 7 or Vista
    Not that im still on XP and am greedy, ok maybe i am :-)
    And how about giving a license to the top poster, Not including the admin's post count :-)
    Nice way of putting conditional rules, Right now all leads to Aswin

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Nice way of putting conditional rules, Right now all leads to Aswin
    Ha ha ! Just kidding.

BTW, these blogs hosted by Microsoft MVPs gave Windows 7, so keep an eye on them

Code:
    http://www.windowslifestyle.com/
    http://www.windowsvalley.com/blog/
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/

Windows 7 OS huh not a bad idea at all if we could get full and original license that is

If it's not too hard how about RHEL 5,but it is way too costly
    Last edited by vivek; 26-03-10 at 09:56 PM.

Total Commander ! It'll be nice !

Roboform pro: It is the best password manager

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast