Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Which software's Should come as Freebie in Giveaways

Agnitum Outpost Pro ( or Agnitum Outpost Security Suite) with lifetime license
    AppGuard
    Image for Window
    Macrium Reflect
    Atomic Alarm Clock
    ShadowDefender
    Keyscrambler
    DefenseWall
    GessWall

Quote Originally Posted by svwrt View Post
    AppGuard
    Image for Window
    Macrium Reflect
    Atomic Alarm Clock
    ShadowDefender
    Keyscrambler
    DefenseWall
    GessWall
    Good list of Apps. I will try to grab each one, lets hope I can get at least few .

Try Avi to get at least
    or
    DefenseWall

I always love the concept of lifetime licenses for security products[Agnitum Outpost Pro ( or Agnitum Outpost Security Suite) with lifetime license]

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Good list of Apps.
    Thanks.
    That was the point of my post.
    I will try to grab each one, lets hope I can get at least few .
    Good to hear that. It would be great if most of them the can be grabed ( i don't think that all of them can be, but that's not important).

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vivek View Post
    I always love the concept of lifetime licenses for security products[Agnitum Outpost Pro ( or Agnitum Outpost Security Suite) with lifetime license]

Who doesn't loves lifetime license.
    Agnitum promo would be really great.
    Also other offer life time :AppGuard,Atomic Alarm Clock,ShadowDefender.

Long list svwrt..

Well I would like to have a lifetime for ShadowDefender....btw Avast Pro is also on the top of my list..

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    Long list svwrt..

Do you think that's my wish list?? No.... Although thanks for you concern. I've just suggested some apps that would bring attention to Avinash blog/forum. From all the apps, rarely that i have used any. I have never used and probably i will never use GessWall. I have license for DefenseWall from Gaotd, but also have never used it. Keyscrabler has free version, and so on... I have mentioned several apps in order Avi to try to get at least few or at least one of them. I know that Agnitum has been giving licenses to few blog and there has been giveaways in the past. As for others companies i highly doubt that will agree to spare few licenses, but you never know. One thing has that most of them give lifetime licenses, so that's one good side.

Quote Originally Posted by svwrt View Post
    One thing has that most of them give lifetime licenses, so that's one good side.

I agree..lifetime licenses are always good to have. Moreover GAOTD have upgrade restrictions...

Thumbs up

@Svwrt

I agree GesWall is nothing but crap but at the same time KeyScrambler is nothing more than snake oil since infected systems malwares don't need to log or record your keystrokes to steal your data.Zemana is a little better option,but I don't use it!
    Last edited by vivek; 25-04-10 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    I agree..lifetime licenses are always good to have. Moreover GAOTD have upgrade restrictions...
    Yes I agree too!Lifetime licenses are always welcome and great especially if they are for security tools like the ones suggested by Svrt.Securty is after all a big concern these days and we can never have enough security for our windows system.

OutPost Security Suite is probably the only anti-virus product which has lifetime license,
    all others require yearly paid Updates for them
    Shadow Defender is always better than sandboxie and returnil

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast