Thread: [Competition]Active member of the Month

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Being a active member here is indeed a gr8 thing for the forum and other members but unfortunately not everybody has time
    But I seriously appreciate all active members for their valuable contribution to help others

Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
    Being a active member here is indeed a gr8 thing for the forum and other members but unfortunately not everybody has time
    But I seriously appreciate all active members for their valuable contribution to help others
    Its fine even if you have less time. Just come and read, we would love that too. We all know, there are loads of priorities to be taken care of first than being a active member here. I am often caught between the two.

Its not necessary that any member should post to become active. We love contributions as and whenever it happens. We are here to help each others.

Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
    Yes we all know everybody has priorities other than just be in this forum. Its not that you have to post 150 times per month to claim the active members tag. I just wanted more quality posts and participation from the forum members. Thats it and i already mentioned it as "a fun way to increase the quality of the forum" so nothing serious.