Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SUPERAntiSpyware Pro 2 Licenses Giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    All licenses unless specified otherwise come with upgrades for minor version... lets say version 5 license will let you upgrade to all versions of 5.x.x but not 6. Hope it helps

Some AVs like kaspersky are subscription based which means you can use same key for 2 versions like 2010 or 2011 till your license expires.
    SAS has just one type of license, and that is a lifetime one enjoy

Are you sure about that Ash?I thought I purchased one a few years ago that was only good for a year

SUPERAntiSpyware - LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION
    Save Now - Upgrade SUPERAntiSpyware to a lifetime subscription for a $9.95 one-time fee instead of our usual renewal fee of $14.95/year. This includes free program updates and definition updates for the life of the product!

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    SAS has just one type of license, and that is a lifetime one enjoy
    Now they are offering Lifetime Licenses before they used to give yearly licenses

On SAS Website
    Upgrade SUPERAntiSpyware to a lifetime subscription for a $9.95 one-time fee instead of our usual renewal fee of $14.95/year.

Wow, I did not notice this personal member giveaway. Had I known it, I would have donate mine also.

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    Wow, I did not notice this personal member giveaway. Had I known it, I would have donate mine also.
    It's never to late to hold a giveaway.

Which means I need to collect the participants name and do the random drawing by myself?
    No, thanks. I am quite busy right now. Even my deal with Mike Duncan for giving away 10 SAS Pro licenses has not been fulfilled yet.

corker: If you really want to give away your licenses, you can ask someone to give you a hand if you do not have time to do it yourself or send them direct to the Forum as another giveaway by the Forum!

I guess their lifetime versions to?

I am closing his thread now as winners are declared

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234