Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WinX DVD Ripper Platinum and WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe Giveaway

WinX DVD Ripper Platinum and WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe Giveaway

I have 30 licenses each of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum and WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe to giveaway.

Make a comment and tell me why you need it. No other conditions for this giveaway.

Congratulations on another giveaway Avi

Is it possible I could have one of each for my son Avinash?He is involved in that,thanks again

Thanks Avi, post it on the blog..

I'd like to get one license if possible... Some time ago I needed some DVD copies and tried the WinX DVD Ripper Platinum demo. I found it quite usefull and simple to use; I'd continue using it in case of getting a license here. Regards.

Just joined. Thanks for the opportunity. WinX Ripper and Converter would be very helpful working with home videos. Thanks again.

[lang=fr]I had the opportunity to use this software recently and I was pleasantly surprised by the quick and easy. A free license would be welcome and I say thank you already![/lang]

Hi, I really need it because I have 2 Grandsons and it is very expensive to buy 2 copies of everything. Also, because I am not real great with computers and need all the tools I can get to make things simple for me. I would appreciate a key to get to enjoy all of the benefits of the program. Thank You!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    Thanks Avi, post it on the blog..
    This time, I am keeping it for the Forum only. Exclusive. Also, Winx Licenses are everywhere , so let it stay on forum.

Hello, may I have a licence please, I would love to have it, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    I have 30 licenses each of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum and WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe to giveaway.

Make a comment and tell me why you need it. No other conditions for this giveaway.

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

Hello, may I have alicence please, thanks in advance.

best regards.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast