Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Took a trip

RE: Took a trip

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash
    Quote Originally Posted by PChammer
    Thank you mrm, much appreciated and yes, they do have very good food there, especially the fresh grilled steak
    It seems both of you guys stay near to same place. great. :P
    LOL. Not sure but I think the Golden Corral resides all over. Well, I'm off to bed to start a new busy week "It's already early Mon morning here" :s . Thanks again Avinash for trusting me as a moderator, I appreciate it.

Paul

Avinash Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PChammer
    LOL. Not sure but I think the Golden Corral resides all over. Well, I'm off to bed to start a new busy week "It's already early Mon morning here" :s . Thanks again Avinash for trusting me as a moderator, I appreciate it.

Paul
    Ok I got it. Golden Carrol is like some sort of Food Chain restaurants available all over.

Regarding trusting you as a Mod, As I keep saying I do not own this forum and guys like you make it a better place. So just took the help from you to make a good place and I know you would try your best for that.

I do value relationships and trust in my life. May be many of you may have felt in the way I handle the forum. Anyway, No self promotion :P

do value relationships and trust in my life. May be many of you may have felt in the way I handle the forum.
    I feel the same and likely why you and I agree on much. It seems many of the members are on the same page and you can have fun in a forum, learn a lot and get along without all the rigamaroo. Glad I could be of help here and will continue to do so whenever I can

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12