Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Took a trip

Took a trip

Just got back from a nice trip with the family today. We went out of state for a while and bought the kiddies some clothes, ate at a place called The Golden Corral, a HUGE buffet for about 13 bucks a person. We don't have a lot of money so once a year we take a small trip and just eat out and buy things at outlet stores which are new but CHEAP. Anyway, it was nice and relaxing to just go for a few hour ride and leave things behind. Now I'm back to the same ol' same ol' but it tends to make things a bit more tolerable.

Avinash Guest

RE: Took a trip

@Paul, Glad to hear your personal experience and the trip. Yes its good to take a break from work and have some trip like stuff. Good for family and work too.

Me too will be going on a trip next week, for 10 days may be and I wont be writing anything much at that time, except few scheduled posts. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash
    @Paul, Glad to hear your personal experience and the trip. Yes its good to take a break from work and have some trip like stuff. Good for family and work too.

Me too will be going on a trip next week, for 10 days may be and I wont be writing anything much at that time, except few scheduled posts. :P
    That's great to hear Avinash, I truly hope you have a good time. If I have the time, I can try to throw in a write or two for you, it wouldn't be a problem.

Avinash Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PChammer
    That's great to hear Avinash, I truly hope you have a good time. If I have the time, I can try to throw in a write or two for you, it wouldn't be a problem.
    That would be great. To be specific, I would be away from computers starting next Sunday and wont be even able to monitor whats going on the blog or forum. So may be you guys can help me.

btw, I have long thought about asking you to become a mod at the forum, but hesitated in asking you as you already contribute much here. But may be when I am away, then may be you can help. Your thoughts on this ?

That would be great. To be specific, I would be away from computers starting next Sunday and wont be even able to monitor whats going on the blog or forum. So may be you guys can help me.

btw, I have long thought about asking you to become a mod at the forum, but hesitated in asking you as you already contribute much here. But may be when I am away, then may be you can help. Your thoughts on this ?
    Actually that would be great Avinash, I would be glad to be a moderator here if it will help you out. Don't worry about asking me for help, I will give only when I can of course but it's never a bother!

And if starting next Sunday, then that gives me a bit to do a couple to few write ups so would work out great.

Avinash Guest

Actually that would be great Avinash, I would be glad to be a moderator here if it will help you out. Don't worry about asking me for help, I will give only when I can of course but it's never a bother!

And if starting next Sunday, then that gives me a bit to do a couple to few write ups so would work out great.
    Great. Thank you. I am just upgrading your status to a global moderator. And yes, glad to hear that you will help only if you can and i should not hesitate in asking you.

Perhaps same applies to me too :P. Your user id at blog is already having a status of author, so you can publish blog posts without me doing anything .

Edit :- Just updated your permissions to Mod. Check this out. Message me in case of problems. :P

Great. Thank you. I am just upgrading your status to a global moderator. And yes, glad to hear that you will help only if you can and i should not hesitate in asking you.

Perhaps same applies to me too :P. Your user id at blog is already having a status of author, so you can publish blog posts without me doing anything .

Edit :- Just updated your permissions to Mod. Check this out. Message me in case of problems. :P
    Thank you m8, I will check it out right now

Paul

EDIT: Will take some time today to get used to the workings so I don't mess anything up

Congratulations Paul on your new position as Moderator. As for Golden Coral they have awsome food and we try to make it there at least once a month.

Quote Originally Posted by mrm52858
    Congratulations Paul on your new position as Moderator. As for Golden Coral they have awsome food and we try to make it there at least once a month.
    Thank you mrm, much appreciated and yes, they do have very good food there, especially the fresh grilled steak

Avinash Guest

Thank you mrm, much appreciated and yes, they do have very good food there, especially the fresh grilled steak
    It seems both of you guys stay near to same place. great. :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast