Thread: WinX DVD Author goes freeware

WinX DVD Author goes freeware

Digiarty, the developers of WinX Products have made WinX DVD Author available to all as a freeware product. (well, that explains the innumerable giveaways,promos LOL)

Convert and Burn All Videos to DVD
    Create DVD with DVD Chapter Menu & Subtitle

With step-by-step wizard built in, even novice can easily convert and burn MKV, M2TS, M4V, MP4, FLV, MPEG, MOV, RM, RMVB, H.264, AVI to DVD, etc. Equipped with fast and powerful decode encoder engine, this free DVD burner software takes less than one hour to create a full 4.3 G high quality DVD, while delivering 100% excellent audio and video effects.
    You can read more about WinX DVD Author and download it from

That was bound to happen and Predictable

Thanks Ash
    Last edited by Nikhil; 18-02-11 at 06:05 PM.

Ashwin: Thanks for sharing!

WinX DVD Author is now freeware

WinX DVD AuthorTotally Free DVD Authoring Software - Convert and Burn Home Video DVD with Ease

Site Description:

Are you looking for an easy and fast way to create home video DVD from video files, camcorder, webcam, Youtube and personalize it with DVD chapter menu & subtitle (*.srt)? WinX DVD Author is your ideal solution and it is totally free!
    With step-by-step wizard built in, even novice can easily convert and burn MKV, M2TS, M4V, MP4, FLV, MPEG, MOV, RM, RMVB, H.264, AVI to DVD, etc. Equipped with fast and powerful decode encoder engine, this free DVD burner software takes less than one hour to create a full 4.3 G high quality DVD, while delivering 100% excellent audio and video effects.

WinX DVD Author can be downloaded here

merged two threads

I am seriously no good at finding these posts. I get all excited that I can offer forum members something they may want and not know about just to find out they already do. Sorry about that.

It looks that Digiarty Software have rearranged their strategies. Now they are focusing on developing multimedia converter for both Windows and Mac. Even most of their old products, like lWinX Video to Cellphone Converter, have been completely removed from their homepage. Being merged with WinX Video Converter, I suppose.