Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Revo Uninstaller Pro - 1 License giveaway

Thank you for Alpha for your generous giveaway of Revo license!
    Please count me in too.

Regrading separate uninstaller really required, yes, I indeed do feel a separate uninstaller is required since they do tend to find many undeleted/unremoved junk files, registry entries of previous or any normally uninstalled softwares.As long as Revo is concerned it is much safe and easy to use compared other uninstallers.

Thanks for the valuable comments. Good read

I really want to get a license for this superb Uninstaller tool. I had tested many Uninstaller tools but I find this tool is working much better than every other tools. Hope I can win this Giveaway!

THX, LJBU!

Hi Alpha, thanks for this very useful giveaway.
    Windows remove only partially the software, so I've installed Revo free and it's really exceptional.
    I have been participating in various contests, but unfortunately I never won a license for the pro version.

[lang=tr]bilgisayarıma sürekli yazılım yükleyip kaldırdığım için profesyonel bir proğrama ihtiyaç duyuyorum. Bu konuda ücretsiz olanlarını kullandım ancak pro versiyonu daha güzel olur. daha önceki kampanyalardan lisans alamadım. bunu kaçırmak istemem.[/lang]

[lang=ru]Count me, please[/lang]

Alpha: It seems that there are too many participants in your Giveaway for just ONLY ONE LICENSE !

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Alpha: It seems that there are too many participants in your Giveaway for just ONLY ONE LICENSE !
    [lang=tr]sadece bir tane değil çok lisans varsa verebilirsiniz. daha çok kişiyi mutlu edersiniz. ben lisans için ısrarcıyım.[/lang]

Thanks for the good response from you guys and also thanks for the valuable comments. I'll like to announce the one lucky winner and that person is.......

Congrats Zug for being the lucky winner. You will receive your license soon.
    Sadly guys i have to choose just 1 from so many but don't be upset there will be many more giveaways to come.

Thank you

Hi Zug, congrats for the win!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast