Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Revo Uninstaller Pro - 1 License giveaway

Revo Uninstaller Pro - 1 License giveaway

Thanks to Jakub i am already using Revo Uninstaller and i have got another 2 spare license of revo. So as usual i thought of sharing it with the forum members. But as of now i will only giveaway 1 license(the 2nd i'll give sometime later). Reply in this thread to let me know that you want this license.

Terms and Conditions:-
    1. Minimum of 10 posts required to participate in this giveaway.
    2. Please mention your view on the topic - Is a separate uninstaller really required and why?
    3. Giveaway will end on FEB 25, 2011.
    4. Winner will be announced here on FEB 26, 2011.
    5. Selection will be random and unbiased.

Thank you

Great giveaway Alpha and I would recomend this to anyone that doesn't have a copy. Please don't include me as I had won one during the Avinashtech Birthday Celebrations and use it quite often

Alpha: Thanks to this special Giveaway. I have been waiting for it quite a long time!
    This Giveaway is Great. You realize you really need it when you discover there are still some remaining files or stuff left behind after removing your software. This is happened when I uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 weeks before. I can never re-install it again!
    I have been participating in various contests and giveaways and still have no luck to get it.
    Please include me in this giveaway!

Great giveaway Alpha. I like to enter this contest as this tool is really useful for those who are installing software frequently. More than that, it's much better than the traditional 'Add/remove" of window system.

Thanks

Congrats on your Giveaway Alpha
    please don't count me in

Nice giveaway Alpha. I've participated in other Revo pro giveaways and I've never won one license

Is a separate uninstaller really required and why?
    Yes, it's very necessary if you install many programs because some uninstallers may left many leftovers after "uninstalling" the software.

Thanks

I want the license key for this software because I often try new software is compatible with my computer, while I do not want to repeatedly re-install my windows, please count me in
    hopefully I'm lucky

Thanks for this nice giveaway Alpha.

I am currently using windows default uninstaller and i am not happy with it.As i like to try new softwares ,i download them and use them.If i like, i keep them otherwise i uninstalled them but with windows uninstaller a lot of registry entries and files of the uninstalled software remains on the system that makes my system slow and even unresponsive sometime.Revo uninstaller has all the features required for complete uninstallation of an application.I want it.
    Hope i win.

[lang=ru]Интересная прога, дайте мне ключ пожалуйста[/lang]

THanks Alpha for a great giveaway..

I have been using Revo Fre version for quite sometime as I have still not been fortunate to get a copy of the pro versions. I have done a trial on the Pro version and the Forced uninstall feature has been a necessity for me several times. in which it is only available in the pro Revo does a superb job of finding leftover data in the registry as well as leftover files and folders. it is highly recommended to any that doesn't use.

Please consider me for a chance /cheers

Zug

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast