Thread: PhotoToFilm FULL VERSION Unlimited Downloads for 72 hours

PhotoToFilm FULL VERSION Unlimited Downloads for 72 hours

PhotoToFilm is the perfect companion for everyone who uses a digital camera. With PhotoToFilm you can easily make small movies out of your pictures and compress them (ie : using DivX) in order to distribute your production to your friends and relative. PhotoToFilm allows you to add professional looking effects in a few clicks

Thanks for the info atumra. Here is a a tutorial video if anyone is interested more in this product.

Mike: Thanks for video tutorial sharing!

Will someone please provide the download link for the software as I get following error message from it:
    Error! You have exceeded the maximum download limit for this link.

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Will someone please provide the download link for the software as I get following error message from it:
    This simply means that the downloads were limited to some number instead of unlimited downloads

Official Download Link (v2.7.2.68) :

Other Download Link (v2.10.0.72) :

You can try if the reply email download link from above [GIVEAWAY] doesn't work.

Download is limited to only 1 download. Do not use download managers to download this file.

http://www.avinashtech.net/digitalvb...quote_icon.png Originally Posted by hakah http://www.avinashtech.net/digitalvb...post-right.png

Maybe you waited to long to download with the link they emailed you. Just respond with a different email and get another download link sent to you.

To get the download link and activation instructions, just fill the form below. You will receive an email within 1 hour (download link will remain active a few hours).

I have filled another form to get my download link which permits one and just one download only.