Thread: PChammer (Paul) is our new Super MOD

Avinash Guest

PChammer (Paul) is our new Super MOD

Just a announcement here.

PChammer or Paul as many of us know , will be a Super Mod for the forum from now which means he can moderate all the forums in this forum.

RE: PChammer (Paul) is our new Super MOD

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash
    Just a announcement here.

PChammer or Paul as many of us know , will be a Super Mod for the forum from now which means he can moderate all the forums in this forum.
    Thank you Avinash, I truly appreciate being a moderator of this forum and wouldn't have taken that status at any other but you being a great admin and fair to people is why I didn't hesitate

Thanks!

Paul

Avinash Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PChammer
    Thank you Avinash, I truly appreciate being a moderator of this forum and wouldn't have taken that status at any other but you being a great admin and fair to people is why I didn't hesitate

Thanks!

Paul
    I would always be fair to every member here and I dont hesitate to admit if its my fault.

One more thing, I don't want something like banning system to start here. I hope we can avoid that fully. Just maximum a gentle warning and suspension for some time maximum. What do you think :P

Quote Originally Posted by PChammer

Thanks!

Paul
    I would always be fair to every member here and I dont hesitate to admit if its my fault.

One more thing, I don't want something like banning system to start here. I hope we can avoid that fully. Just maximum a gentle warning and suspension for some time maximum. What do you think :P
    I agree fully. If someone is going to be obvious in their behavior, depending how bad it gets, then I could see it but there has to be some semblance of freedom no doubt. I think something like after 3 suspensions may lead to a ban or on that order due to that showing that someone is just causing trouble but that is of course up to you and just an idea. But yeah, banning isn't always the answer for sure.

Avinash Guest

I hope, a situation like banning never comes to this forum. I hate to ban people for whatever reason.

I will just like it to keep a maximum of suspending the user for few hours, days .

I hope, a situation like banning never comes to this forum. I hate to ban people for whatever reason.

I will just like it to keep a maximum of suspending the user for few hours, days .
    I can definitely see your point and banning doesn't really give someone the opportunity to redeem themselves either.

Quote Originally Posted by PChammer View Post
    I can definitely see your point and banning doesn't really give someone the opportunity to redeem themselves either.
    I agree with both of you...Have simple rules and a warn+PM to notify the member..No bans..

Banning won't answer to all, and so i agree with you. But sometimes it becomes really impractical to avoid banning. Mostly when the forum grows bigger, you would find a reason in my words. But at this time, the forum doesn't need any strict rules.

@Kavin,

I agree with you but I am just trying to keep that banning stuff away from this forum as long as possible.

Good to hear that. And yeah! Heads up for it.