Thread: Introduce

Introduce

Was wondering if a new thread called "Introduce Yourself" or something on that order, "New Members Introduction" etc... should be created for well, new members. It just crossed my mind that there wasn't one so thought I'd ask if you felt it was a good idea or not.

Thanks,

Paul

Avinash Guest

RE: Introduce

So I should start first. :P

I am basically a mechanical design engineer by profession from India. Running this blog and site as a hobby. My friends and colleagues know me as a computer guy, solution for everything related to computers lol :P

Good enough for now .

Well, I am a pc repair technician, have been doing so for 13 years and "trying" to keep up with technology and still have some fun in between. My hobbies are many but time is little so mainly I like freeware collecting, something I have to do anyway while working with computers. I game with my kids sometimes and mainly just try to spend time with the family when I can. My other hobby is Avinashtech forum obviously, one of the few forums I find to be fair without god complexes running amok. Just a place to keep up on good software and PC related issues and great members as well.

Avinash Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PChammer
    My other hobby is Avinashtech forum obviously, one of the few forums I find to be fair without god complexes running amok. Just a place to keep up on good software and PC related issues and great members as well.
    Thank you mate for the feedback. Well, the forums will always be non biased and No God complexes will ever come into picture here. I will take care of that.

As I am too simple guy and can admit my mistakes without any ego problems and accept someone else wisdom , so no probs of that type will ever creep in here.

And I hope we can make this forum a much better place for Honest discussions and build a good support community.

Well I do not have any titles for being a PC tech but having been working on them for a years now and enjoy building my own systems.

God, Wife and kids come first before anything in that order, but I love working on the computer

Avinash Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TeXaCo
    Well I do not have any titles for being a PC tech but having been working on them for a years now and enjoy building my own systems.

God, Wife and kids come first before anything in that order, but I love working on the computer
    Welcome to the forum mate. Glad to have you here.

Quote Originally Posted by TeXaCo

Yep, people, "especially family" should be first over any computer, glad you feel that way as I'm sure most of us here do. Glad to have you aboard!

Paul

Avinash Guest

Obviously, Family should come first to anyone and it should be top priority. Everything else comes after that.

I am an automotive engineer and I‘m preparing for postgraduate entrance examination this year