Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: in windows xp - security center reports no antivirus installed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Red face in windows xp - security center reports no antivirus installed

My security center reports that I don't have a antivirus software installed. This problem started recently. At the moment I have Eset internet security 4.0 installled, even then it is complaining that I do not have any antivirus installed.

By the way if someone has an extra key for Norton internet security 2011 and find it in their heart to give it away, I would be very thankful.

Thanks and this is a great site. I accidentally landed here and will be staying for sure.

Thanks.

Ashvin

Quote Originally Posted by tharunam View Post
    My security center reports that I don't have a antivirus software installed. This problem started recently. At the moment I have Eset internet security 4.0 installled, even then it is complaining that I do not have any antivirus installed.
    Did you get the recent ESET IS promo?

Unfortunately no..

Do you have the link to the promo? Is that for the 6 month key?

Unfortunately no..

Do you have the link to the promo? Is that for the 6 month key?
    I believe he asked because they stopped everyone's download from updating unless you were from Germany.

my eset security was downloaded from cnet and not here. I do get updates on a regular basis..

A Small request:

Please do not ask for keys in any thread. If members have spare licenses , they will give that away on its own using giveaways.

I asked for the link for the promo and not for the key, if you read my post carefully.

I asked for the link for the promo and not for the key, if you read my post carefully.
    Oh, Sorry my mistake. Thanks for clarification.

It takes a BIG man to applogize for a mistake they have made. I appreciate it.

Thanks.

If you want to use a 90 or 60 day trial version of Norton 360, you can download it from the links given below

Norton 360 90 days OEM

Code:
    http://buy-download.norton.com/akdlm/dm/estore/downloads/OEM/N360/5.0/N360_5.0.0.125_MS_LOEM_MRF1441_5671.exe?LNG=EN&None&fileExt=.exe
    60 days OEM

Code:
    http://buy-download.norton.com/downloads/OEM/N360/5.0/N360_5.0.0.125_SYMTB_TMD_LOEM_MRFTT_226_5621.exe
    Btw, if you are sure that Eset works fine, just disable security center. I have disabled many services on my PC including the Security Center
    Last edited by Ashwin; 26-02-11 at 12:59 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast