Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: in windows xp - security center reports no antivirus installed

Red face in windows xp - security center reports no antivirus installed

My security center reports that I don't have a antivirus software installed. This problem started recently. At the moment I have Eset internet security 4.0 installled, even then it is complaining that I do not have any antivirus installed.

By the way if someone has an extra key for Norton internet security 2011 and find it in their heart to give it away, I would be very thankful.

Thanks and this is a great site. I accidentally landed here and will be staying for sure.

Thanks.

Ashvin

Quote Originally Posted by tharunam View Post
    My security center reports that I don't have a antivirus software installed. This problem started recently. At the moment I have Eset internet security 4.0 installled, even then it is complaining that I do not have any antivirus installed.
    Did you get the recent ESET IS promo?

Unfortunately no..

Do you have the link to the promo? Is that for the 6 month key?

Unfortunately no..

Do you have the link to the promo? Is that for the 6 month key?
    I believe he asked because they stopped everyone's download from updating unless you were from Germany.

my eset security was downloaded from cnet and not here. I do get updates on a regular basis..

A Small request:

Please do not ask for keys in any thread. If members have spare licenses , they will give that away on its own using giveaways.

I asked for the link for the promo and not for the key, if you read my post carefully.

I asked for the link for the promo and not for the key, if you read my post carefully.
    Oh, Sorry my mistake. Thanks for clarification.

It takes a BIG man to applogize for a mistake they have made. I appreciate it.

Thanks.

Sometimes Windows does behave weirdly Thuranam. I don't know whether Security is unable to find an AV or Eset it unable to report Security center. Either way, you get such kind of notifications. Even I'm facing this issue with Avast IS, as Security Center says I don't have a Firewall when I have Avast Firewall.... Same problem as yours and I also waiting for a solution...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast